Aspen Dental / be weary and do your research!
I went last year to Aspen Dental to get work done. It is walkable from work, so it was the best choice for me.
I went in for a cleaning and 1 filling to start the process, and would come back on other visits to have the rest of the fillings completed. After I had my filling done the day I went in to have both procedures done, the dentist went home in the middle of the process!
The receptionist tried to reach him via cell and his home phone, but he was unreachable. To my understanding he no longer works there, but gave me my first bad taste about the company.
Because it was convenient for me, I decided to give it another go and had made another appointment. However in the meantime I was sent a bill in the mail, for something that I was told that it was to be taken care of by my insurance.
A year goes by, my fault for putting it off, and I have nerve pain come out of nowhere on a tooth I should have had extracted last year - again my fault there. I went in to find out if they could see me primarily for the extraction and for 2 fillings that need done and I was told I needed a full checkup. no problem there, but I'm limited on time I can be seen. I can be seen this friday after 4:30, or next saturday, other than that it may have to wait a few weeks.
I was told then they can't see me unless I come in on Friday at 4:00. I told them not possible - meanwhile no saturday options were given to me and I know they are open.
I should have known better than to go back with my bad experience the first time, however for the sake of convenience, I thought I would try it again. Maybe not all of them are bad, and maybe not everyone has bad experiences - but be weary and do your research!
More Aspen Dental Complaints & Reviews
- Aspen Dental - unsatisfactory work 
- Aspen Dental - class action lawsuit against aspen dental 
- Aspen Dental - aspen dental practice! 
- Aspen Dental - charging us for services covered by insurance 
- Aspen Dental - fraud & cheating! 
- Aspen Dental Management - billing
- Aspen Dental Management - aspen dental dalton ga... please beware of this scammer!
- Aspen Dental Management - consumer fraud
- Aspen Dental Management - upper dentures have never fit
- Aspen Dental Management - periodontal cleaning