Aspen Dental / refund for severely poor satisfaction

1 Beavercreek and Springfield, OH, United States Review updated:

My name is Deb Stone and this is my ongoing dispute with ASPEN DENTAL that began in July of 2009.

(1) On What T.V. Station Does Aspen Dental Advertise The Following Guarantee With Satisfied Middle Aged Men & Women Thanking God, With A Tearful Eye, For The Following Services You Offer, With A Suck It Up & Get Over Bad Service Flash Back In Time For An Upcoming Class Reunion Smile?

My Time, My Money, 2 Bad Temporary Sets Of Dentures Plus
Which Reads Differently).
………………………………………………………………………………………………………
(2) Here Is My Reasoning For Why Aspen Never Refunded $80.50 For The 29th Tooth
GE Money Confirms That $80.50 Has Never Been Credited Back To My Acct From
Aspen Dental, & No Monthly Statement Shows An $80.50 Credit From Aspen Dental.

Let’s Go To Math Class, For A Three Step Problem

$4, 400.00……………..28 Extractions/2 Sets Of Make Me Smile Dentures
- $2, 065.50……………..Refund Aspen Offers Me
…………..
$2, 334.50……………...Bal. Aspen Is Charging To Deb Stone

(If Everyone Agrees A Tooth Extraction Is $80.50, Then Let’s Go Back To Math Class)

$80.50…………………Price Per Tooth Extraction
. 28…………………Multiplied By 28 Teeth
……………..
$2, 254.00…………………Amount 28 Extractions At $80.50 Each Total
(Finally Lets Subtract)

$2, 334.50……………………Bal. Aspen Is Charging To Deb Stone
- $2, 254.00……………………Amount 28 Extractions At $80.50 Each Total
……………….
$80.50……………………Hum, Could This Be The 29th Tooth Never Refunded Back?
………………………………………………………………………………………………………
On July 30th 2009, I Paid Aspen Dental $4, 400.00 Through GE Money To Extract 28 Teeth & Create (One) Temporary & (One) Permanent High End Set OF Dentures.

I Was Charged For 29 Extractions, Received 1 Temporary Set Of Dentures With Enormous Horse Like Gums & Treated Very Badly By The Dental Office.
I Went To A Different Office & A New Temporary Set Was Made With The Center Of The Teeth Off To One Side, & Treated Very Badly By This Dental Office As Well.

This Dental Office Said "We Can't Please Everyone, No Need To Reschedule.”
After Countless Phone Calls By Me To Your Hotline, One Year Passes With No Avail I Sent Another Email & Aspen's Response Was A Letter Stating (Sorry, The Dentures Didn’t Work, Sorry You Were Charged For A 29th Tooth But It Has Been Refunded To The GE Money Acct, & Sorry, A Sum Of $2065.50 Has Been Credited Back To GE Money To Get A Refund)

Comments

• Mo
      21st of Jan, 2011

ok Aspen, where's your apology for this person?

4th of Nov, 2015

I went to aspen for root canal, after regular check up I was told for the filling, root canal and crown it will be around $3500. As u didn't had insurance at the time so I had to pay from pocket for scheduling the first appointment for root canal before the appointment. After root canal when I called for crown and filling I was scheduled on phone and again I had to pay prior to visit the cost of visit. And they gave me appointment after three weeks of root canal. When I arrived for filling and crown, I had to wait for 45 min in doc office as they said they are running late and there is something off about my appointment. After 45 min nurse came and told me that they had to do my cleaning before filling and crown. I asked them y they scheduled me for a different thing, she had no answer. Then she said even for cleaning I had to come back as they were booked for two week. I already took off from work that day and I was so upset about it. They said there was a mistake in scheduling. I wanted a refund and they said there manager Kristen wasn't there that day so they can't help me with that. I had such a terrible experience with them. I am still waiting for my refund. Whoever is reading please ask them three times before they hook you up for appointment as they take money before they see you and then they just say sorry we can't see you. It was at
    Aspen Dental