A.S.P SECURITY CENTER IN RIDGEWOOD QUEENS / SCAMMERS 4 DUMMIES

1 Ridgewood, NY, US Review updated:

MR. MORAN. FROM RTCE/ AGS/ URBAN DYNAMICS/OPENED THIS NEW SCHOOL WITH SOME IDIOT THAT BELIEVED HIS IDEA''WHAT A DICK'' THESE 2 IDIOTS DO NOT KNOW HOW TO RUN A BUSINESS AND THEY ARE RUNNING A SCAM GUARANTEED. MR. MORANS BUSINESS PARTNER USED TO RUN A POLISH VHS CASSETT NOT DVD VIDEO STORE. NONE AMERICAN MOVIES. THEY ARE STRAIGHT UP ###S. AND ANY1 STUPID ENOUGH TO WORK THERE IS PLAIN STUPID ENOUGH TO WORK THERE. I BET THAT A.S.P IS THE FIRST TO GO BECAUSE OF NO BUSINESS LMFAO... IF BUSINESS SHOULD COME NOONE WILL GET A JOB BUT THERE REPS WILL BE SOO GARBAGE THAT THE CLIENTS WILL CATCH ON RIGHT A WAY. GUARANTEED. 2 FUXING IDIOTS LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL WAIT TILL U SEE THE CREW THERE. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. MR. MORAN LIVES RIGHT DOWN THE BLOCK FROM HIS SCAM THAT IS ENOUGH SAID FOR HE REALLY IS SUCH AN ### WORSE THAN THAT THE POLISH IDIOT. WHEN SOME ONE GETS SCAMMED LET ME KNOW .

Comments

• En
      Aug 18, 2009

there is another useful resource to place your complaints: www.myjobforum.com

• En
      Aug 18, 2009

good post

Feb 12, 2010

They tricked me into paying 300 dollars for a class. They promised me a job if I take the course. They have no jobs and no right to claim they can get you one. Do not go to this crooks. I complained to the Bureau of Better Business but never received any help.

• Cu
      Jun 07, 2010

My first experience with them was not the most trusting of experiences. I was lured into a training session for Fire Guard, paid a down payment of $80.00, but then found out that you can download the PDF and take the test yourself. Which you will have to do anyway, and I did.
    My request was that they, keep the $80.00 and apply it towards a finders fee for a job.
    I have been waiting a week, will indeed give them the right to prove me wrong.
    My next review will give the outcome and real truth on things.

• La
      Jan 19, 2013

I agree hundred percent.Am security guard consults if you have any question about security school or security job call me at [protected] and ask for lamont