A.S.N LLC / A.S.N LLC product

1 20100 sS Vermont AveTorrance, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-983-7968

I have requested in writing that the company stop sending me the product and they continue to send me the Acai Berry and charge my credit card

Tr

Comments

5th of Mar, 2009

I received the free trial of the product and have phoned many times to have the account canceled so I don't get any more and my credit card is not charged. I was on hold about an hour while "all the agents were busy with other customers". I wonder how many people are trying to cancel????

• Me
      6th of Mar, 2009

I have called three times and was cut off each time after I told them not to cut me off again. I Still got cut off. I wonder also how many people are trying to cancel and they know it so that's why they cut you off. I think the better business needs to get involved . As well as contact your charge card company. well I tried again. spoken to shann and Mae and still got cut off.

12th of Mar, 2009

I also have been scammed by this company
    I will rtegister complaint with Atty general of california!

14th of Mar, 2009

Lets get em ! Boys & Girls !

What does the Fraud Center do?
    Our mission is to give consumers the information they need to avoid becoming victims of telemarketing and Internet fraud and to help them get their complaints to law enforcement agencies quickly and easily.
    How do I report fraud?
    Fill out and submit the online fraud report form.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What information do I need to make a complaint?
    The more information you provide, the more law enforcement agencies have to work with. Please have the information at hand when you fill out the online fraud report form. The form requires the name of the seller or company involved. Your contact information is also required. We do not accept anonymous complaints. It isn’t necessary to have lost money to report a suspected scam, but if you did, the way that you paid and how you sent your payment is important information. In the description section of the form, explain exactly what happened, just as you would if you were telling the story to a friend. Be sure to provide any details that were not captured in other parts of the form.
    Can I add more information to my complaint after I submit it?
    No. The information goes to law enforcement agencies too quickly. If an agency is interested in the problem and contacts you, you can supply additional information at that time.
    What happens with my complaint?
    The information you provide is automatically sent by electronic means to local, state and federal law enforcement agencies. They will handle it just as if you had contacted them directly. Since most agencies cannot take legal action on every individual complaint, they look for patterns of fraud. That’s why it’s so important to report it. We can’t make any guarantees about what will happen, but we know that the information that consumers provide is essential for stopping fraud. Since we do not conduct the investigations, we cannot give you a status report. If an agency wants more information or has something to tell you, it will contact you directly.

If we all file, sooner or later we get them, Go for IT { FILE NOW }
    your friend Norm

• Be
      17th of Mar, 2009

I cannot believe I have been scammed! I am on the phone to my credit card Company as I am writning this. I hope we can stop them!
    Beverly

• Bo
      18th of Mar, 2009

I am in the same situation. They have sent 2 more orders without permission. It is very expensive also and after receiving it I read the label and knew I cannot take it
    because of a heart problem. Let's make them return the monies charged withot permission. Bonnie

• Li
      17th of Apr, 2009

We all seem to be in the same boat without any oars. My son ordered this product using my debit card. I only opened package to find a customer service phone number. There was none on the invoice and no phone number on the bottle - just the distributors address. I rejected and returned the next shipment. My debit card is still being charged. I am frustrated and disgusted. I have a weakness in the wall of my brain and cannot take anything that contains caffeine.

These "herbal supplements" are not only worthless to me they could be deadly.
    lsdubos