Asn LLC Natures Acai Berry / Unauthorized credit card withdraw

1 20100 S.Vermont AveTORRENCE, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 18009837968

Pamela,

On behalf of nature's acai berry, i would like to apologize for any miscommunication of the nature of our risk free trial offer of the acai berry supplement. With so many health benefits, including increasing energy, burning fat, and reducing the signs of aging, the company and its affiliates offers an amazing product! All of the terms are fully disclosed to any and all of our valued customers and thus customers, for whom satisfaction is assumed, agree to a continued membership upon sign - up. This elite membership includes the automatic shipping and billing of your new supply of nature's acai berry to save you the inconvenience of having to reorder by phone! This means that at the time of sign - up, you had all of this billing information available to you and thus you did, in fact, agree to future shipments of our product. If you have since changed your mind, remember that you have the option of canceling your orders at any time by contacting our helpful customer service representatives at the number listed on our site [protected]) . Your satisfaction is our number one concern, so feel free to contact us to resolve any issues. Thank you and have a great day!

Comments

• Be
      4th of Mar, 2009

I have been scammed as well. As far as I'm concerned I will never order another thing over the internet that is promoted by Oprah
    How dare you take advantage of people like you do. As far as your satisfaction being their number one concern, I called them and I assure you it is not. Some of the charges were taken off but not all of them and I had to keep insisting over and over and over to get the charges taken off that were. I can't even take the product, it makes me a nervous wreck.

• Bu
      5th of Mar, 2009

I just called Nature's Acai Berry and told the agent that I think I might cancel after my trial offer b/c I felt it was to expensive and the agent offered to drop the price down to $50.00 a month and that includes the shipping so I will give it another month or two but I will admit I don't think you will be able to find it any where else for that low of a price. And you have to remember that you have to cancel within 14 days or so or they will charge your credit card.

• Ta
      9th of Mar, 2009

I feel very scammed as well. When you call the 1-800-983-7968 number there is never anyone there... the line always hangs up. So what I would like to know is... How in the he.. am i suppose to get my money back. I want to cancel my account. but everytime i call i get hung up on...how are you going to take care of my satisfaction when nobody will answer the phone???????????????

10th of Mar, 2009

Same problem with Acai berry and I cannot get anyone to answer the phone!!! I do not like the product and would like to SPEAK to an agent. Has anybody spoke with anyone with this company?!?!?!?!? Please help!!! Do I need to call the FBI????

• Ki
      11th of Mar, 2009

I too ordered the free trial fro 4.99 and never recieved anything. I have talked to four people at this company, including a supervisor, and got nowhere. I want my money back!! I had to cancel my debit card after they charged the 79.96. I want this money back. How do I do it? Obviously talking to the company does no good. Who else can I call?

12th of Mar, 2009

I too was scammed from Natures Acai Berry. I did call the number-1-800-983-7968 and did get an agent who gave me a cancellation code and said I would get $79.81 back from the $85.91 they took from my account, will see if I get it back. If not, I will call the Attorney General of my state and have them look into this fraudulent company. I think we all have learned our lesson not to order anything off th e internet and buy a product that is not what we paid for. Good luck to you all hope you get your money back, sure hope I do. Janie

• Ar
      13th of Mar, 2009

I have just talked to rep for this company. The girl insists that I opened three accounts for this product. That is an out and out lie! I ordered one trial fourteen day product "FREE". I cannot believe someone like Opra Winfrey would lend her name to such a Racket as this. They have said they will cancel my order but I will probably never get my money back. I also am done with ordering products through the internet!! Something should be done about this and soon!

14th of Mar, 2009

What does the Fraud Center do?
    Our mission is to give consumers the information they need to avoid becoming victims of telemarketing and Internet fraud and to help them get their complaints to law enforcement agencies quickly and easily.
    How do I report fraud?
    Fill out and submit the online fraud report form.

What information do I need to make a complaint?
    The more information you provide, the more law enforcement agencies have to work with. Please have the information at hand when you fill out the online fraud report form. The form requires the name of the seller or company involved. Your contact information is also required. We do not accept anonymous complaints. It isn’t necessary to have lost money to report a suspected scam, but if you did, the way that you paid and how you sent your payment is important information. In the description section of the form, explain exactly what happened, just as you would if you were telling the story to a friend. Be sure to provide any details that were not captured in other parts of the form.
    Can I add more information to my complaint after I submit it?
    No. The information goes to law enforcement agencies too quickly. If an agency is interested in the problem and contacts you, you can supply additional information at that time.
    What happens with my complaint?
    The information you provide is automatically sent by electronic means to local, state and federal law enforcement agencies. They will handle it just as if you had contacted them directly. Since most agencies cannot take legal action on every individual complaint, they look for patterns of fraud. That’s why it’s so important to report it. We can’t make any guarantees about what will happen, but we know that the information that consumers provide is essential for stopping fraud. Since we do not conduct the investigations, we cannot give you a status report. If an agency wants more information or has something to tell you, it will contact you directly.

• Ka
      14th of Mar, 2009

I was also recently scammed, it was a link from Oprah's website but she did not recommend that I purchase this product. I received an overdraft from my bank, which I knew was in error, then a few days later received my bank statement, several overdraft notices, and a 79.96 charge from www.natures-acai.com. I immediately went to my bank and voiced my dismay re the overdraft notices and questioning the charges. When I placed order it was for free pills and pay for shipping only of 5.36. I have called that 800 number several times no answer. I cancelled my credit/debit card and the bank is launching an investigation and hopefully reversing the charges to my account. There was no fine print...they are just predators!!!

• Ks
      15th of Mar, 2009

This Company is a WEB predator and needs to be shut down. They are in it for the start up order and not interested in customer satisfaction. Their site successfully gets you to sign up for three different product accounts, without you knowing. You then must cancel to stop the bleeding. Of course, by the time you have figured this out, you have been bilked out of lots of hard earned dollars. Every one should be told of this company, and its practices. This kind of business gives the WEB a bum rapt.

• Li
      28th of Mar, 2009

I too was suckered into this marketing racket, but I came across this web site and others, all with the same scenerios as above. I too cannot tolerate high doses of caffenine and the testimonials freaked me out, so I called customer service and luckily got some one with a thick accent and was able to cancel all three accounts immediately before I even got the product. Also, beware of a product called UltraslimXS. They are doing the same sort of marketing technique, only the supposed $4.99 free trial becomes an owe in full if you keep it more than 14 days. It's also loaded with caffenine and my system went haywire and I also canceled that product, which you had to send back or they would charge full price anyway. It is a shame how the character of doing business in the United States of America has become so fraudulant and deceit-full from hugh corporate bosses to on-line scammers. I applaude the efforts of e-Bay and Pay-Pal who honesty and fairness at the forefront of doing business as it should be. Peace.

• Sh
      24th of Apr, 2009
    Natures Acai Berry ASN LLC - trying to cancel
    Natures acai berry
    Torrance
    California
    Phone: 800-9837968

try to cancel several times and they still send and charge me

• Co
      28th of Apr, 2009

I called the 800 number that my bank gave me for the transaction I saw on my online banking account. I called Nautres Acia on 4-27-09 and they answered, CUSTOMER SERVICE. I asked, what company is this. The reply was we are several companies. I asked, well I have charges in my banking account and my debit card number was used. She said the worked ACAI, and then I realized that it was the "RISK FREE TRIAL " I ordered last month on line on 4-13-09. I asked why my Debit Card was charged a $29.95 fee and what was it for. She said it was for some educational program that I got signed up for when I ordered my free trail. I said no, I never wanted that and I asked what is the website so I can look at what is on there. She gave me naturesaciberry.com. I hung up on went on line and did not see the information that I supposedly read before ordering. Funny thing! When you go to order the free trail the area to input your personal info is on the middle top of the page. And the terms and conditions is at the bottom. Unfortunately you have to scroll all the way down to the very bottom, if your one of the lucky one's and clicked on it to view the information on how if you give them your debit card or credit card information that you will be S C A M ED INTO SPENDING ALOT OF MONEY. Lets see.

1. 4.00 and some change for a quote RISK FREE TRAIL OFFER!!! yeah right.
    2. then a 29.95 charge for some educational fitness program
    3. then a WHOPPING $79.95 JUST FOR GOOD INSULT TO INJURY! for a supply of Natures Acia Berry

This all adds up to about ROUGHLY $115.00. All this for one little risk free trial of a shipping fee of 4.95.

And of course it gets worse! You have to call and cancel on time. I just called up my bank and cancel by Debit card / Credit card and had them mail be a new account number. So because I cancelled my credit card on time they did not get the 79.95 from me and supposedly I got a refund for the so called education of 29.95.

THIS COMPANY IS HOPING THAT YOU OR SHOULD I SAY BANKING ON THE FACT THAT CHANCES ARE YOU WON'T READ ALL THE BORING RHETORIC AND JUST FILL OUT THE FREE TRAIL SECTION AND BING, BADA, BOOM! YOU HAVE JUST BEEN SCAMED INTO A INTERNET SCAM!

I CALLED BACK AFTER FIND ing THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND EXPLAINED THAT THEY NEED TO MAKE THIS CONTENT OBVIOUS TO THE LAY PERSON. THAT THERE ARE SO MANY COMPLAINTS ON THE INTERNET AND STORIES OF PEOPLE GETTING SCAMED BY NATURES ACAI BERRY THAT MAYBE THEY NEED TO BE UPFRONT WITH THERE BULL!

ANOTHER SCAM YOU WANT TO BE AWARE OF IS A PHONE SERVICE CALLED "VONAGE" DON'T DO IT PEOPLE THIS IS A HORRIBLE COMPANY AND THE SYSTEM MESSES UP YOUR INTERNET!!!

SO, NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO SHOP ON LINE, DO YOUR HOMEWORK, READ EVERYTHING FROM TOP TO BOTTOM.

MAKES BE NOT WANT TO EVER SHOP ON LINE AGAIN!

BE SMARTER THE NEXT TIME! PEACE OUT