Asko / Deplorable customer service!

United States Review updated:
Warning to anyone considering buying an Asko appliance!!! DO NOT EXPECT ANY ASSISTANCE FROM CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! They do not know the meaning of the term!!! I bought a very expensive Asko Washing Machine only 8 years ago and it is a useless piece of crap. Asko claimed the average life span to be 20 years or more. You better hope it lasts half of that, and with no problems, because if you have problems, you are on your own!!!

N  10th of Feb, 2011 by
We have had the same problem, we were part of the Asko recall model 1585 and Asko has basically given us the run around for over 2 months, they tell you they will call you back help you out fix the problem! In our experience this was only half true they did eventually send someone out, but when the part was replaced they broke other parts...goodluck if that happen we have now been waiting another month for them to figure out what to do about the service call and the parts that were broken as they tried to fix the first problem. On of these days a lawyer will catch on they will be part of a class action lawsuit and things maybe will change... until then they will keep giving people the run around.
N  21st of Sep, 2011 by

Asko - Appliances
Phone: 1-800-898-1879

ASKO's has a USA based customer call center open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We encourage all customers to contact us to discuss potential solutions to their concerns. 1-800-898-1879.
A  11th of Feb, 2014 by
I bought a front load washing machine 2 years ago, A year into it and it's got major issues. A SAFETY issue when the door is opened and the machine starts to run. Even with the child lock on, you are able to open the door. I am waiting for a year now to get service. The headquarters in Plano TX which claims to have the service department there is a joke. I spoke with Richard, he is a BS'r. None of the managers that I have left messages for have returned my calls. They do not stand behind their product at all!

I have warned them numerous times, this is a liability but they pretend to be polite and say whatever just to get me off the phone. I have since reported them to the BBB and will contact my credit card company to take further action against them. They should not be in business if they don't stand behind their product.

Asko Logo Asko