Asknet.com / Unauthorised charge to credit card

1 Newcastle upon Tyne, England, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom Review updated:

A charge of £68.98 has been made to my credit card dated 21 November 2010 with the description "Http://Asknet-Shops.Co, Anda Security"
I have never heard of this company let alone dealt with it and the item has been disputed through the credit card company. I do have security software with a similar name but I deal direct with the company involved & have not yet updated the software for the new version. This comment will be forwarded to the company concerned.

Comments

• Cl
      28th of Nov, 2008
    ASKNET-SHOPS.COM - No serial number w/download
    AskNet-Shops.com
    Florida
    asknet-shops.com

They have a fake website offering Panda Security products. I paid for the item, got the download, but did not receive a receipt or a serial number.

• Wa
      4th of Apr, 2018

@Claudia Beware of www.iobit.com they use a company called Asknet.com / Unauthorised charge to credit card who bill you for more software through paypal they give you no warning they are bottom feeders and when you try contact them they do not return emails and help themselves to your account using a loophole in paypal.

• Ki
      30th of Aug, 2009
    ASKNET-SHOPS.COM - fraudulant billing
    Lincoln
    Illinois

My account was billed twice by asknet-shops.com without my permission on August 24, 2009. One charge was for $19.99 and the other was for $0.19. I have never had any contact with this company and they have never received authorization from me to withdraw funds from my account. It is theft pure and simple.

• Ab
      2nd of Nov, 2009
    ASKNET-SHOPS.COM - unauthorized charges
    ASKNET-SHOPS.COM

On or around 30 Sept 2009 my Bank of America debit card was charged $100.60 by an ASKNET-SHOPS.COM
    I never dealt with such a company and I dont know of any transaction or authorization for this

• Ni
      21st of Feb, 2010
    ASKNET-SHOPS.COM - no invoice or serial number with purchase
    Nick
    Perth
    Western Australia
    Australia
    Phone: 0400559472

I purchased a copy of Nero9 and never got an invoice or serial number from asknet-shops.com. The amount charged to my credit card was $117.91 on the 25/12/09.

3rd of Mar, 2010
    ASKNET-SHOPS.COM - Theft
    California

These ### charged my debit cart $160. I didn't not authorize the transaction and i have no idea what they sell or who the are. ### thief's

• Vi
      22nd of Dec, 2010
    ASKNET-SHOPS.COM - false charges
    Huntington
    Indiana

I was charged for internet anti-virus protection that I didn't order, this charge came up on my bank statement and I didn't authorize it. I do all my anti-virus protection with Panda, and this showed up on my statement and I did not purchase it. I want this charge removed as soon as possible.

• Co
      18th of Dec, 2012
    ASKNET-SHOPS.COM - fraudulent charge
    Michigan

A charge of $49.98 was put on my account and I did not order anything from this company and I have no idea who or what they are. I will be contacting the BBB and filing a complaint against this company and their scams.

• Ta
      27th of Dec, 2015

Just received my citi card statement and on it I see a charge on 11/16/2015
    ASKNET" CYBERLINK SHOP [877-8731459] FOR $48.45 No idea what this is?

• Fr
      4th of Apr, 2017

Same here in Washington State.. Cancelled charge from ASKNET

• Es
      1st of Jul, 2018

@Frankrob I know this company . this is based in India, addresse - B-23, C-1, SEC - 62, institutional area, Noida - 201307 Uttar pradesh, INDIA . contact - 01204911206 . I worked here for few days. they are doing scam in - french, japanese, english, german and spanish.

• Cr
      8th of Feb, 2018

I never purchased this soft ware. I want the $79.92 money put back into my credit card. Thank you Charles Brownlee

• Wa
      1st of Apr, 2018

Asknet using a backdoor loophole in Paypal to access your money beware 1 year ago i purchased a iobit program for $31.00 i just found asknet withdrawing money for software i never ordered and took $65.00 from my paypal account ..BEWARE..

• Io
      16th of Apr, 2018

@Wayne Tinson Hi Wayne, this is IObit Support Team. Asknet is a partner of IObit. If you have any problem with your payment, please contact us via support@iobit.com, we will try to locate the payment for you. Thank you.

• Es
      1st of Jul, 2018

BENO SUPPORT, B-23/C-1, SEC -62, institutional area, noida - 201307, INDIA . this company is doing online scam in 5 foreign languages - french, german, spanish, english and japanese. they using payment portal ' asknet longrun online'. Ultraheal .
    company contact no . - 01204911206

• Cu
      8th of Aug, 2018

my wife was looking at the obit upgrade and wanted to see what it would cost
    she decided not to upgrade and when she hit the back button she hit the upgrade button by mistake
    I called and left a message and It was an unauthorized charge for $19.99
    I think that when you make a mistake it sould be refunded back into your account
    she said that she has tried calling but only gets a message
    she thought the upgrade would be free but it wasn't and she is insisting that they put the money back and will not
    upgrade
    I have read the posts and don't like what I am reading

24th of Sep, 2018

I too have recently received an extremely official looking email stating that my
    prescription is being auto-charged. WUT? What prescription? And who the hll
    is UltraHeal? So I started searching and looks like there's a number of scams
    coming out of Germany at the time. I'm pasting the entire come-on scam below
    so everyone reading this will know what to look out for:
    ~~~~~~~~~
    UltraHeal Online Shop noreply@asknet.com via asknet.de
    5:13 AM (3 hours ago)

to me

Dear valued Customer,

We would like to inform you that your subscription is about to expire. If you would like to renew your subscription please find the buy-link for the referring renewal product below.

Subscriptions Overview | Order #301111371

Next Renewal: 09/24/2018

Renewal Product: Advanced PC Doctor
    Renewal Price: $3.00

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

To administrate your subscriptions please login to your account.

If you have any questions about your subscription or the order process, please contact us:

Sincerely,
    Your UltraHeal Online Shop Team

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PLEASE NOTE: THIS E-MAIL HAS BEEN GENERATED AUTOMATICALLY.
    THE SENDER ADDRESS IS MANAGING ONLY OUTGOING, NOT INCOMING COMMUNICATION.

UltraHeal Online Shop of asknet AG
    asknet AG, Vincenz-Priessnitz-Str. 3, D-76131 Karlsruhe, Germany
    Board of Managing Directors: Sergey Skatershchikov (CEO)
    Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Tobias Kaulfuss
    Commercial Registry: Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 108713 - VAT-ID: DE 175 999 667

UltraHeal Online Shop noreply@asknet.com via asknet.de
    5:14 AM (3 hours ago)

to me

Dear valued Customer,

Unfortunately there was a problem with the autobilling service for your subscription.
    The payment for your renewal failed.

Your subscription has now been switched to manual renewal mode.
    You can renew the subscription of a product using the related link.