Asknet Inciobit

St Dec 03, 2018 Nancy, KY Review updated:

Over the past week I have been getting a pop-up every time that I plug my iPhone up to charge on my computer stating that I need to delete the cache to speed up my phone, etc and since my phone has been running slower than normal I decided to try. The price was $19.95 for 1 device for life.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Nancy, KY After paying via PayPal I was supposed to get an email with the order info, License number, etc however I never got the email nor any software was ever downloaded due to not getting a link to a download, no license number nor email with order confirmation, etc. I do plan to file a complaint to the BBB if this isn't resolved with a refund by tomorrow morning!
Good Luck to anyone else who has obviously gotten scammed by this!!

Comments

• Io
      Dec 06, 2018

Dear Customer,

This is IObit Support Team.

It seemed that you've purchased a partner product IOTransfer.

Please kindly contact [protected]@iotransfer.net or [protected]@iobit.com, and let us know your payment information, so we can further locate your order.

Thank you for your time.

• Cl
      Jan 06, 2019
    Asknet Inc - Unknown? or erronmeous charge?
    Bossier City
    Louisiana

My Paypal account was charged $59.96. on Nov 30, 2018 for Pre-Approved
    Bill User Payment: asknet Inc. What is this charge for? Pls advise soonest.

• Io
      Jan 30, 2019

@Clyde J. Lengel Hi,

This is IObit Support Team.

Please kindly let us know more about your payment information at [protected]@iobit.com, so we can further locate your order, and then further help deal with it.

Thank you.