ask-bidoubids.com / Fake surveys and no gifts

57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar Review updated:

My experience was so horrible that I decided to warn other people. I went to the website www.ask-bidoubids.com and filled the survey, and the rep promised to provide the gift. They asked for my personal info and promised to provide the order within one month. I paid for the delivery and waited 2 months, but nothing happened. They charged me for $89 and no gift was provided. Please, post your comments and share your views about this company.

Ry
Mar 25, 2014

Comments

• Bc
      29th of May, 2014

Joe in Canada

I too was duped by bidoubids. I took survey, was promised gifts and gave them CC #. And then, I made a costly mistake; I ticked " I agree" to the terms and conditions. My credit card company told me that by ticking that box, I was allowing them to deduct money from my account for their fees and services. The smart thing I did was getting my credit card replaced. Then I discovered that Ecomm web host in Albuquerque charged me $18.47(Can). It was a wise man who said "Nothing in life is free".

• Lo
      2nd of Jul, 2014

I completed an online survey and at the end of the survey was told I could choose a gift ( a camera for a 3.00 shipping charge) I put in my credit card info and everthing went blank. Since that time my credit card continues to get billed monthly for 67.01. My Capital One Master Card received a response from BioBids saying this is a legitamet charge and need a signed letter cancelling my order. I have received nothing but a monthly bill which I cannot seem to stop. Also, I tried emailing BioBids and my email popped back as undeliverable so I don't know how to cancel this without cancelling my credit card. I hope no one else falls for this SCAM.