asiaroomsavoid asiarooms

1 Review updated:

learned a lesson. never book hotels through asiarooms. after booking a hotel from them, I found out that booking direct through the hotel website is cheaper than they offered. they had price promise policy on website. so I claimed. but the customer service team are useless. back and forth about 2 weeks, one of their manager decline my legible claim and given the excuses are ridiculous. she told me first they didn't receive my claim (doubt they just ignore all the claims and/or complains) second, they insist the price offered to me was the best.(if I didn't found cheaper price, would I bother waste my time arguing? stupid excuse)
it will be my first and last booking from asiarooms as they neither could provide better rate than the hotel itself nor honest with their customers!

Ja
Jan 28, 2015

Comments

• Gr
      Mar 10, 2009
    asiarooms - unable to refund money for more than 2 mos.
    South Australia
    Australia

Asiarooms hasn't refunded my money where I booked a hotel which turned out to be fully booked.
    They blocked my debit card since Jan and its already March...still no reverse payment!!!
    don't be fooled by these people.

Dec 02, 2012
    asiarooms - change of date
    Asiarooms
    New South Wales
    Australia

Have been using Asiarooms for a number of years. Without any complaint.However just rcently I needed a date change on a Hotel reservation.They promote that is is easy with them."if ur plans change will cost U nothing to change reservations" Well just try it! They dont want to know U!
    They dont want to know about U! Will never use them again. Just lost my money and had to rebook thru a different site!!

• As
      Dec 09, 2012

Dear Janos,
    We are sorry that you are having problems using our service. Do give us a call at +[protected] or drop us an email at [protected]@asiarooms.com and see how we can best help you.
    AsiaRooms.com Marketing Team