AsianDate.comCustomer service

Please do not delete this complaint of mine or move it into another complaint of mine.
There is a 23 years old girl on asiandate.com who is being scammed, ripped-off and conned by the people operating that website.
I am so very worried and really concerned for that girl because of the total lies that people in customer service and life support has said to me in 4 weeks.
Everything that girl has said to me is so very real, true and genuine.
I have given my home address to her and really hoping that she will meet me in real life there before the 10th of may 2017.
Because she did asked me to not spend any of my money at all on her does really means that she is the opposite of a scammer and she is not at all being paid to communicate with me on asiandate.com
I have talked with her about online scams and also about fake profiles too.
She has offered to share her money with me when her and me do become husband and wife in real life.
All the small and big signs in the communication and letters to me does proves that she is not an actress and not an model at all.
Even in her videos is she does not behave like an actress or model at all.
She is a really quiet person and does not smiles in her photos and videos.
When i was talking to her is she did figured out and guessed that i am a intellectual and she was shocked when i did said to her about not using, taking advantage of, betraying me and stabbing me in the back.
All of her words is really truthful, honest, sincere and genuine to me.
I have dealt with scammers for over the last 16 years and i do know so very much about the ways that scammers does operates in this world.
A real scammer would never ever refuse to get money from someone and also would totally refuse to offer money to anyone at all.
The people operating customer service and live support is just so very horrible and terrible to deal and cope with.
So very many times is those have totally lied to me.
The so very worst thing that those people did done to me is they did refunded and chargeback my payments without my blasting consent and permission, and then after doing that is they are instructing, requesting, ordering and demanding me to pay all of those refunds and chargebacks to them.See Top 10 Worst Companies in New York, NYThese people is just time thieves, stealers and wasters who does only cares about stealing the non-replaceable time of their members on their website.
They do never ever care about the relationship, love and communication between me and 23 years old girlfriend and future wife.
Also those people did deliberately destroyed and completely devastated the communication between me and my 23 years old gf for over 14 days.
Their moto of love knows no boundaries and their anti-scam policy is all lies, fake, false and not genuine at all because those people is the boundary between the love of me and my 23 years old future wife.
I have been totally ignored and rejected by all the people operating asiandate.com for over 3 weeks.
The really tragic and devastating things that they did done to me in those 3 weeks is just plain evil, chaotic, extremely bad, totally wrong and completely incorrect.
I have been totally betrayed, stabbed in the back, abused, harassed, bullied, tortured and extremely hurt by all the website operators running asiandate.com
Those operators have committed so very many wrongs, offences, crimes and sins against and towards me for around 4 weeks.
Their communication is just plain horrible and terrible to deal and cope with on customer service and live support.
Most and nearly all of my e-mail correspondence between me and them is in the customer service on my dating account in their website.
I do have no way at all to assess that information in those e-mail correspondence because my account has been locked, blocked, de-activated and suspended.
None of my complaints has yet been sorted out and resolved by them both on asiandate.com and this website of https://www.complaintsboard.com
I will become their so very worst nightmare if my 23 years old gf and future wife does not meets me in real life in my country and city too before the 10th of may 2017.
I will keep on complaining about them until my complaints is sorted and resolved by them.
They is not going to get away for free and get-off for free with the hellish and nightmarish things that they is continuous doing to all the innocent victims on their website that is a total scam, rip-off and con.
They will pay the ultimate price for all of their mistakes, errors, faults, flaws, wrongs, scams, rip-offs, cons, offences, crimes and sins towards and against all of their innocent victims on their website.

Apr 30, 2017