Asia Card CenterStealing my funds

1 Review updated:

Dear Sir,

I have transferred my money to "Asia Card Center" since more than two years now, , , and had been sent me my credit card via DHL service, and they told me I will use my card within a week only.
And then I have fully complied with each requirements and legal regulations, and I submitted to them all permits after payment of all required fees, and also I have provided them with all the necessary approvals from government agencies and financial control and many other documents and permits, down to the approvals of the United Nations Office, , and approvals from the Centre of International Cooperation, , and the Egyptian government approval.

I was surprised from these company for exercise some of the practices sterile and the diseased with me, and doubts in my integrity despite providing to them full payment file for these funds, the thing that made me have stumbled to pay more than the fees required by this company.

I want of you the help on how to deal with this company that refuses to help me by anything and that does not fulfill their promises never from the start so far.

I do not want so far that complained this company to the competent authorities to get my money, and I have all the documents to prove I have complied with all laws and regulations on the length of line and that proving lack of sincerity of this company and their deception me repeatedly
As they were always telling me at each procedure these is the last step falsely and deceptively.

At
Dec 31, 2014

Comments

• At
      Jun 15, 2015

From Atef Maher,
    To whom it May concern.

How you are silent on all what happens to me of a lie and cheat and steal my money by your liar office which is still manipulated me two years ago without any interference from you to prevent this nonsense and fraud that endless since it began over the two years????

I've lost a lot and a lot of money because of your failed directives and because of lies and deception, who practiced with me under visual and hearing from all of you.
    This office obnoxious has caused in drowned me in a deep spiral of pain and suffering and has become impossible for me now to get any money whatever,

And it's also impossible for me to trust for one moment in this office which is a gang of thieves and crooks, and this is not accusation by me but it was a product of their actions of lies and deception and false promises without implementation of any promise at all, and without the fulfillment of what has been agreed upon over and over again over the two years.

Now ask me to $ 4, 500 and that's what is impossible in all sense of the word.
    So I will not stay silent about all this cheating and fraud.
    and I will going to make a lot of complaints each bodies and organizations and security authorities and the judicial.
    And I have a lot of messages that I received from a people they are victims like me in this fraud.

Atef Maher of Egypt.

International Monetary Fund
    The Official Portal of the Republic of the Philippines
    Anti-Money Laundering Council
    Commission on Audit
    Investor Relations Office

• Th
      Dec 01, 2017

@atef maher To Atef Maher of Egypt. I want to help you. I'm a Filipino. I know the most reliable government Bureau here that can go after these people who have duped you of a big amount of money. But I cannot leave my name here. The scammers could also be reading the complaints of victims here. The government bureau is the National Bureau of Investigation. They will go at any length just to put these gang of thieves behind bars. According to you, you have given them a big amount of money. By what method? Western Union Money Transfer? The person to receive the money is the scammer. Or at least, he will lead the investigators to some more people who are doing these scams. Go ahead. Google "National Bureau of Investigation" now...THE SCAM-BAITER

Jun 20, 2015

JOHNY RASHED
    CAIRO, EGYPT

Dear Sir
    I have transferred my money to Asia Card Center since more than six months now, and had been sent me my credit card via DHL service, and they told me I will use my card within a week only.
    And then I have fully complied with each requirements and legal regulations, and I submitted to them all permits after payment of all required fees, and also I have provided them with all the necessary approvals from government agencies and financial control, down to the approvals of the United Nations Office, and approvals from the Centre of International Cooperation, and the Egyptian government approval.

I was surprised from these company for exercise some of the practices sterile and the diseased with me, and doubts in my integrity despite providing to them full payment file for these funds, the thing that made me have stumbled to pay more than the fees required by this company in spite of all this suffering.
    And now has sent me a threat to the sources of my money in the event of non-payment of fees which are recently requested.

Greetings,
    JOHNY RASHED of Egypt.

Jun 20, 2015

TO THIEF ME MORE, THEY HAVE INFORMED ME, MY FUND WILL TRANSFER TO DORMANT SECTION . TO POUCH ME TO SEND AGAIN ANOTHER MONEY, THEY SEND TO ME THIS REMINDER EMAIL TO ASK FOR SEND THE MONEY...

Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 16:16:12 +0200

ASIA PACIFIC
    SIR
    THIS IS TO ISSUE THE FIRST REMINDED
    AS YOU KNOW THE (MOU) WE UNDERTOOK WITH OUR CORRESPONDENT BANK
    BEFORE WE RECEIVE YOUR FUND STATED THAT AT THE DUE TIEM IT WILL BE TRANSFER TO (NGO) THROUGH OUR HEAD OFFICE AS UNCLAIMED AND UNDOCUMENTED FUND
    AS YOU CAN SEE YOU HAVE NOT OBTAIN THE PERMITS NEEDED AND
    YOUR FILE IS TRANSFER NOW TO OUR HEAD OFFICE
    AT
    [protected]@asiacardcorpmacau.net
    www.asiacardcorpmacau.net
    ATTN RICKY SOLASO
    MACAU

Jun 22, 2015

To whom it May concern, Inside or outside the company "Asia card Center".
    Take a look at these repugnant deeds that humiliated me all these years, If you are interested or want to know the extent of disasters and humiliation and suffering that still I live so far.
    Messages below are the least amount of the shortcut for a journey of torment filled with cheating and losses and disasters and the loss of more than $ 100, 000 without implementation of any promise from thousands the false promises and the failed directives one after another without an end to this suffering and without any attention for extent of the losses and damage to me since dealing with this company, And without even estimate to arrest me here because of continuous lies and fraud tirelessly.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jun 23, 2015

I have transferred my money to the Asia Card Center since more than 3 years now, and had been sent me my credit card via DHL service since 3 years, and they told me I will use my card within a week only since then.
    And then I have fully complied with each requirements and legal regulations, and I submitted to them all permits after payment of all required fees and I had paid all taxes for your country 3 times in succession during the 3 years because of fraud and indifference by this company, and As I have provided them with all the necessary approvals from government agencies and financial control, down to the approvals of the United Nations Office, , and approvals from the Centre of International Cooperation, and the Egyptian government approval.

I was surprised from these company for exercise some of the practices sterile and the diseased with me despite providing to them full payment file to these funds, the thing that made me have stumbled too much and It had caused me in lots and lots of huge losses and damage which inflicted me so far from behind the tremendous amount of lies and cheating and deception and theft of my money and its draining over the 3 years.
    I have lots and lots of documents and evidence that these were a gang of thieves and crooks.

Take a look at these repugnant deeds that humiliated me all these years, If you are interested or want to know the extent of disasters and humiliation and suffering that still I live over the 3 years and so far with those of thieves and crooks.
    Messages below >>>>> are the least amount of the shortcut for a journey of torment filled with cheating and losses and disasters and the loss of more than $ 100, 000 without implementation of any promise from thousands the false promises and the failed directives one after another without an end to this suffering and without any attention for extent of the losses and damage to me since dealing with this company, And without even estimate to arrest me here because of continuous lies and fraud tirelessly.
    That it cheating and fraud in every sense for the word.

I apologize for the length of the message but it lower shortcut for a trip of torment in your country.
    Atef Maher of Egypt.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    See below Sir...
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    "GOVERNMENT LOADING PERMIT.
    On Wednesday, 30 October 2013, 22:20, "[protected]@governmentloadingpermit.com" wrote:
    BUREAU OF GOVERNMENT TREASURIES
    LOADING PERMIT SECTION
    REGIONAL RECIVE OFFICE
    ATTN SIR
    we have received your request, YOUR CLEARANCE IS RELEASE TODAY
    AND THE ORIGINAL WILL BE SEND TO THE ASIA CARD CENTER AND THEN YOUR CARD WILL BE LOADED.
    Best Regards,
    SUSSAN MARON
    Clearance officer
    government office
    Philippine
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    "YOUR BANCENET CONFIRMATION IS APPROVED"
    On Friday, 8 November 2013, 7:21, "[protected]@bancenet.net" wrote:

Our ref; at8998
    Your ref;at008121
    TO MR ATEF
    SIR
    Our office have concluded your loading into our platform to enable you to withdraw as per directives form the asia card center and also to shop online as your fund is more than one million
    mariam makuma
    bancenet cebu
    PHILIPPINES
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Apr 08, 2018

To whom it may concern.
    I have eleven months of receiving a prepaid card from: pay maya, issued by asia card center and today's date has not been possible to activate it. aisa card center, has not responded since last july. it seems that it is his policy to steal the money. please, I need help to get my money back.
    Annexes.
    Dr. jose g. morales diaz
    Venezuela