Ashworth UniversityAwful experience

1 Review updated:

I also had a poor experience at Ashworth University. I had placed numerous phone calls to the advisor regarding credit transfers with no return calls. I had also sent emails with no response. Finally, two weeks ago, I received an email with how many credits they accepted - no where near what I had completed. I requested to be withdrawn and they are charging me $385.00 for a w/d fee. I then have written a letter charging them $385.00 for my time waiting for their response. They also sent me books for the following class. I have been trying to return it and I then get another book in the mail. This has happened three times since September 2017. Would not recommend them to a monkey.

Comments

Jun 28, 2011
    Ashworth University - Bad uni
    Ashworth University

I NEVER enrolled at Ashworth:. I was enrolled at a completely different, LOCAL college when they 'sent my account to collections;.' How can that be? I noticed in on my credit report and emailed them|. I will see how long it takes to get a response, . If I do not have anything by the end of this week, I will call'. If nothing then, I will threaten will a law suit". They have nothing with my signature and I honestly never heard of them before!. Has anyone else had this issue before? I am noticing quite a few errors on my credit report and am trying to fix them.

• He
      Jun 28, 2011

I got a degree from Ashworth, don't bash the school because of a possible error...it is a legit college, I got a degree in criminal justice in 2017 from Ashworth