ASHRO / Service

1 PO Box 4044Frederick, MD, United States

I ordered a wig in October and before the completion of the order was told that my order was denied due to owing another associated company (Midnight Velvet). Approximately two weeks later I went to pick up my mail and notice a slip for package pickup. I went to the counter and ask for the key to take the package out of the postal hold box and to my surprise the package was from ASHRO. I immediately took it to the counter and said to the post man please return he gave me directions such as writing on the box return to sender and I did. I called the company and told one of the customer service rep that I returned the package . Later for a total of 108.00 for this wig I was charged 47.00 for restock fee. I tried talking to several of their unprofessional customer representatives and both agree that is their policy. I tried getting help by talking to several legal people and was told to pay it, then fight it to keep from getting a negative credit report. I finally paid it on 1/8/16 and I told the customer rep to close the account . I was told they can not close the account for three months. The total paid as of 1/8/16 is 57.86 for a wig I never took out of the box. This company customer service people are nasty and trained unprofessional robbers. I can never get a manager I personally believe they make you think you are talking to one by transferring your call to their personal friend.

Je