AshraSpells.com / psychic fraud

I went to her several months back, bought 8 spells. My friend did buy a couple also. The replies back from her was the same as my friends, but with different guys name in the reply. I was completely shocked that all her messages are pre saved and pre written. I have no results neither does she. I keep getting the same email from her over and over about results in 2-3 weeks. Its been several months! What the hell is going on! Also another website of hers is freelovespells. Ca

Comments

19th of Nov, 2010

Lauren I'm sorry you too were stung by Ashra's greed and serious lack of morals. I left you a detailed response in the other Ashra fraud complaint that you've posted in. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

25th of Jan, 2017

@Marvin is not a Martian The users named Phychic Investigator and Marvin is not a Martian are two profiles created by a competitor trying to ruin her reputation. None of the comments they have made are true because I have my husband back because of her help. She was kind caring and always response to my emails.

STOP POSTING False gossip about her! I bet my last dollar that they are her competitors who are trying to harm her success because they don't know any other way to be competitive against her.

There is a reason why millions of people use her services. It's because she know what she is doing. My three kids have their daddy back because of her.

Who every is posting false gossip about her should get a life. Anyone else reading these false allegations will see through your lies.

Above, you can click on the user profile to Pychic Investigator and see for yourself that she has posted the same comments about 30 other psychics. Do you expect me to believe you bought 8 spells along with your friend from 30 other psychics to? What a lie!

21st of Feb, 2017

@Kately Hello, is there a way i can reach you that i can ask you a few questions? I would like to know your positive experience with Ashra was and if you got the results you intended?Its really important because im going to send someone to her who is about to spend a lot of her hard earned money to have a spell cast.

22nd of Feb, 2017

@Ludi This site is littered with false statements and competitors trashing people. I don't trust the comments on this site because none of the comments are screened, verified, or vetted to be accurate.

Just look at the profile Pychic Investigator. It's so obvious her comments about her are fake. Its so obvious what her motives are for trashing her. She is a competitor.

If trust is an issue for you, then why not see a local psychic. You'll know the moment you walk into their door whether you can trust them.

• La
      17th of Apr, 2017

@Ludi No falls statement. Is true and that is what happend to me. After making 3 payments she is not responding to any of my emails. I have also filed for a claim through paypal. As im waiting things turn out good for me with my bf, things became worst. So dont put your money in her spell ####. Is a big fraud!

24th of Apr, 2017

@Ladyb40 similar thing has happened to me. Did paypal refund you?

• Sh

@Cayla1984 @Cayla..yes they did

24th of Apr, 2017

@Sherida Refos thank you! and there were no repercussions from Ashra? LIke any threats or revealing the personal info you had given her?

• Sh
      25th of Apr, 2017

@Cayla1984 Paypal rejected my refund and they provided the reason why I was rejected. I had the same experience where I wasn't hearing from her, but then I realized that I had two email addresses. I checked my other email account and saw that she never ignored me.

I made a mistake and contacted her about it. She has my correct email address and she has been in touch every couple days. No, she never threaten me. I apologized to her and she was completely forgiving.

28th of Apr, 2017

@SharonTran Hi, why did paypal reject the refund? I heard from her as soon as she found out that I had contacted paypal, but I'm not canceling the complaint yet, because now she's more concerned with the complaint and not about fixing the situation

8th of Jun, 2018

@Cayla1984 This is true. She will try to get you to withdraw the complaint or negative review online if she is able to link it to you in exchange for a full refund.

• Pe
      14th of Jun, 2018

@Ludi Please contact me at [protected]@gmailcom. I have lots of threatening emails from Ashra to me! She is evil!!!

• Ju
      24th of Aug, 2018

@Ladyb40 Yes I order a spell from her a few years back and absolutely had no results. Truly these scammers will reap their reward. Karma is indeed Authentic it has its good rewards as well as its bad these scammers will endure a great loss

19th of Nov, 2010

I am not getting threatening emails from her saying she isn't responsible for anything bad that will happen if i don't get any more of her spells. This is beyond ridiculous! I have been threatened many times before by psychics, they should all be arrested!

25th of Jan, 2017

@Pychic Investigator That's funny, I never received threatening emails from her. Oh wow... I see you said that exact same thing about 30 other psychics! Your comments raise serious red flags about your intentions.

18th of Dec, 2010

She still contacts me for more work needing to be done. What a con Job! I already bought over 10 crap spells from her, to speed up the results. Well, there is no results what so ever. I still have no job and relationship! She should go to HELL!! FKN CROOK!

25th of Jan, 2017

@Pychic Investigator First you said you bought 8 spells, now you are saying 10? Your story keeps changing... a clear sign of a liar.

There is a good reason why no one believes you. People have real world experience using her services and she doesn't act this way towards her clients.

21st of Feb, 2017

@Pychic Investigator Hi..i was wondering if i could get your story. Im about to send someone to ber who is going to spend her hard earned money. Id like to know your experience because if you got scammed i will definitely not have her do that. Olesse let me know asap if you can. Thanks a bunch!!

22nd of Feb, 2017

@Ludi Its been reported that Pychic Investigator is a scammer and competitor. Just click on the member's profile and you will see that Pychic Investigator has been trashing every one of her competitors. Thus, I don't believe the person's comments.

30th of Dec, 2017

@Pychic Investigator I agree she does a spell then send another spell to buy !!

22nd of Dec, 2010

I contacted them numerous times, filled out refund form over 20x, get no response from these crooks and still no refund! They will burn in HELL!!

22nd of Feb, 2017

@Pychic Investigator Didn't you say this same statement about 30 other psychics. Now I know you are lying about her.

• Bl
      14th of Sep, 2011
    AshraSpells.com - She is a rip off, she takes your money and delivers nothing
    Ashraspells.com
    ashraspells.com

She is a rip off, she takes your money and delivers nothing. There is a lot of bad comments about her on the web! She says they offer a refund if spells do not work, that is another lie! I ordered a spell, it did not work. When I asked for my refund she won, t refund it.

25th of Jan, 2017

@Blinge The IP address of your profile matches Pychic Investigator and Marvin is not a Martian. I don't believe what you are saying about her.

21st of Feb, 2017

@Kately Hi. Can someone tell me if Ashra is real and got any real results. It would save someone tremendously to know.

22nd of Feb, 2017

@Ludi A lot of people say she is real. However, I would recommend your friend see someone locally. Trust is built over time. By having your friend see someone locally, then she can get a sense as to where she believe they can help.

8th of Jun, 2018

@Ludi She is not. Have filed a police report against her.

2nd of Feb, 2012

Oh really? How about some documentation? 1). What was the spell ordered 2). when did you order it 3). how much time went by before you contracted Ashra the first time after the spell was purchased
    You know really how can anyone take such a claim (complaint) seriously when no pertinent details about the supposed transaction were given? I have a really hard time trusting anyone over the interent who chooses to be so vague with their information Oh and how old are you? Probably by the way you write maybe 15 and used daddys credit card to order a spell and likely lied on the application presuming you ever ordered from Ashra at all! Or else you were hired by some hack company to defame and discredit people for your own personal gain in bullying tactics. Either way you shouldnt be surprised when your life begins to unravel in front of your face. Lucky for you Ashra doesnt believe in creating bad karma to come after you herself . Oh and TruthIsNowTold, so whats your deal? you just go ahead without the facts and agree with such drivel?? How sheepish of you

2nd of Feb, 2012

Really? You bought 8 spells and your friend "DID BUY A COUPLE ALSO"??? Seriously? Have you even visited her website? Do you have any actual idea how expensive real spellwork is and you bought 8 spells? Im sorry so you bought what? One or Two spells and kept going back for more? Or you mean to tell us that you bought all 8 spells at once for what purposes, exactly? Beauty, Money, Love and you decided to mix and match hoping to get a wholesale discount or what? Its not like this is Walmart or a Dollar store here we are talking about approximately $100 anywhere up to over $300 and you bought 8 and your friend bought 2 or 3 as well? Hey Ashra looks like the money spell you did for yourself paid off pretty well that day huh? Oh come on people doesnt anyone have a brain anymore? You actually believe a person who can afford to drop around $800 actually needs the money or they want people to believe they actually felt they needed every love spell offered for one guy?? HA! I actually am a real Ashra client and the spell I ordered worked exactly the way it was meant to and Im very happy with the results but sure I didnt order 8 spells who does that? Answer A LIER

25th of Jan, 2017

@El_T You are so right. They claim they bought 8 spells, then when you read their profiles you can see clearly that they are making false allegations against 30 other psychics.

I was happy with my results with her too and thanks to her my kids have their daddy back.

• La
      17th of Apr, 2017

@El_T I just bought one, but she was still sending email to buy more to double it or make it more powerfull
    I did. 3 times double.
    So after 2 days she told me that the spell is cast and my bf will be home soon, my bf start calling me to tell me he doesnt want to come back and all kind of hard words. So i guess i've paid to double the problem. I mean if she claim her work is that good why than such messages from my bf?
    And beside that..i emailed her to let her know what my bf was telling me. But guess..she have never answered me, so today i just went ahead and filled a dispute to get my money back. Because you dont mess with ppl feelings like that!

30th of Dec, 2017

@Kately So how long did it work qnd how many spells did u buy?!

3rd of Feb, 2012

I cant believe anyone who can afford to order 8 spells!! 8!! Needs a job... talk about crooks and you called her a psychic! She never claimed any psychic abilities only that she is a witch and trained spellcaster the two have nothing at all in common! Your comments are obviously fake to anyone with more than burning straw stuffed in their heads

• Wh
      7th of Feb, 2012

Hi all,

Instead of reading with these psychics and buying spells, I came across something that was interesting. It's called a novena to St. Therese. Basically you can pray and ask, you will receive a sign if it is to be. I know not everyone is religious but for those who are or have belief in God etc, then this might help

Here is the prayer below:
    Miraculous Invocation to St. Therese

Oh Glorious St. Therese, Whom Almighty God has raised up to aid and counsel mankind, I invite your miraculous intercession. So powerful are you in obtaining every need of body and soul, our Holy Mother Church proclaims you a "Prodigy Of Miracles". Now I fervently beseech you to answer my petition (mention here) and carry out your promise of doing good upon Earth of letting fall from Heaven a Shower Of Roses.

Henceforth, Dear Little Flower, I will fulfill your plea to be made known everywhere and I will never cease to lead others to Jesus through You, Amen.

*This Novena is to be said for 9 DAYS. If you see a rose in a magazine, on TV, picture, or receive a rose(es), you know that St. Therese is interceding on your behalf. In return, one must promise to send this Novena to someone or to publish it somewhere to spread devotion & lead others to our Lord Jesus through St. Therese.

Hope that this helps someone :)

• Mi
      18th of Aug, 2014

I been scammed by her as well.

Here is a link to a real spell casting website just go to http://www.witchescoven.net/

25th of Jan, 2017

@Misty Hall Calling someone a fake and then pointing people towards another caster is a red flag. You are nothing but a competitor creating false comments to lure people towards witchescoven.

You are creating lies about someone to get website traffic to YOUR OWN WEBSITE called witchescoven.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

• Gu
      12th of Jan, 2015

Ashra is a scam!!
    I bought 3 or more spells and all failed!!! Each at her suggestion. I have paypal bills & email correspondences from ASHRA HERSELF as proof!!! Come on Ashra? You want me to display your lies online? I dare you to show yourself for the scammer that you are. Despite of me confiding in her of all that I've been through, she manipulated the situation and hurt me even more!!!
    ASHRA IS A THIEF & LIAR!!!
    When I asked her she was rude and uncouth. She's a liar and a cheat who preys on vulnerable victims.
    Her refund policy is fake!!
    Those great reviews online are fake.
    ASHRA IS A LYING & MANIPULATIVE SCAMMER!!!
    I figured as desperate as she was, she needed the money more!!! To get her off my back I had to tell her that I didn't have a job.
    PLEASE, STAY AWAY FROM ASHRA!!! She will ensure you lose not only your love but your money too.
    She is a LIAR!!!

• Je
      5th of Jan, 2017

@Gurpreet_Hayer Ashra.net Is real. She does it for free on that website although her spells can be bought with money too.

25th of Jan, 2017

@Jesica Kate (Jess) Its virtually impossible for her to rally up over a million people who praise her for her work. The positive things people are saying about her are true and there is more then enough evident to back of the comments as being real, not fake.

I am one of her real clients and I have posted photos of my three kids hugging their daddy when he returned home.

21st of Feb, 2017

@Gurpreet_Hayer Hi..im seeing so much bad stuff about Ashra on here. Can you tell me your experience. You would save my friend a lot of money and heartahe. Thank you so very much!

22nd of Feb, 2017

@Ludi Gurpreet Hayer is a spiritualist located in Singapore. In other words, Gurpreet isn't a real client of hers and just a competitor posting lies; not just about her but other psychics as well.

Gurpreet should be ashamed of herself! Gurpreet Kaur is an unemployed woman who lives at: 8 Namly Garden in Singapore. She does spiritual work... a competitor preaching negative gossip about anyone who is in direct competition with her.

You cannot trust everything you read on this site because no one vets or verifies that the information posted is real or accurate.

If your friend is spending a lot of money, then she should be seeing someone locally to build trust with that specific person she wants to hire.

30th of Dec, 2017

@Vanessa Eades Have u brought any spells from her? Did it work? She emails spells then after she wants u to buy another spell

8th of Jun, 2018

@Kately Funny how you disappeared after rebutting reviews just for Jan 25. I'm still monitoring my own review accounts not just on here, but other platforms.

• Ky
      6th of May, 2015

Back in 2011 I bought 2 spells from Ashra, I keep email her asking for refund, but reply and said I have to trust her and give more time, the funny things she keep send me email with the wrong name and end up telling me I am sorry the email is not for you. Now is 2015 the spells is never work, the refund is never come and my ex is somewhere else, I did not even know where his at!!
    All I can say is KARMA for her to used someone money for her own benefits!

• Ti
      10th of May, 2015

My biggesr redgret is going to Ashra a number of years ago it was a big mistake as her spells do not work. Yes she gave my money back way down the track but as a result of going to her, defending her many people threw abuse at me, accused me of being her, wished bad things on me, threw negative energy at me through their nasty posts on this website and unfortunately my life fell apart. I did nothing to all of you who targeted me and now each person who targeted me there is a consequence for your actions. How dare you attack me and wish harm on me and accuse me of being ashra. I dare you to go to the authorites and report me cause when the authorities turn up they will realise I am not ashra and then the bad karma you wished on me will be returned to each and everyone of you. It is now illegal to bully people online and many of you did this to me and each of you will face the consequences of bullying me online.

25th of Jan, 2017

@Time to stop the online bullying Bullying is a real problem! People try to stand up to bullies all the time only to be bullied even more. However, I don't see why you would regret standing up against false comments said about her. Your problems are not with her, they are with the low-life people who get great pleasure from bullying others.

I would contact the authorities about the bullying because defamation along with bullying are against the law they can faith serious legal consequence for their actions. They may believe they can find behind fake aliases, but this site collects meta data along with tracing their IP address which can be used to find the real person behind the post; the people bullying you.

• Li
      8th of Jun, 2015

I to bought many spell from Ashra and none worked and regular every four weeks she sends another spell suggestion from long lost books she has found or other witch friends who came to stay and would do combined work for me, I did spend an awfull lot of money and no results not even a glimpse . So I say I'm very sad that my vulnerable situation made me pray to this, I have learnt a valuable leason and wont ever buy any more from her, 18 months on and I still get regular long detailed e-mails about the situation, but when I reply telling her there is no chance now for the situation to change she gives me a one sentance reply nothing as the probably pre-written e-mail suggesting on the new spell that would make things work .. I really am sadened by the fact that there is a possibilty she is scamming all of us vulnerable people, I dont wish her any bad things becuase I know perhaps if she is a scammer The Universe will have her account for her actions on desperate, unhappy people...

• Pe
      20th of Nov, 2015

I bought a few spells and the same happened... Nothing..she is a scam..she makes promise after promise...she is a fake and a frod

25th of Jan, 2017

@Petter pan The odds of your name being Peter Pan is the same as your odds of your comments being true.

My experience with her was not like this. I hired her to bring my husband back and she did promptly.

• Em
      26th of Nov, 2015

I bought spell to Ashra and the truth is that, she is fake, her spell doesn't work at all.
    I'm feeling so bad right now for wasting money .
    she keeps sending email to me and tells me that to buy others spell.

@Emma Pius I agree !!

2nd of Jan, 2016

I have purchase spells also from Ashra and nothing took place after asking her for a manifestation time frame she went on to say I needed more spells cast because my situation was so difficult... but my situation was not difficult at all iI only wanted to get back with my ex after braking it off . the ex and i still talk daily and admitted to still being madly in love with each other. so the task was simple. but only later to find more spells needed to be purchase ... I later found reviews stating that she was a fraud and now I feel really foolish.

ashra is a scam ...

2nd of Jan, 2016

I was scam by her only to be ask to purchase more spells

7th of Feb, 2016

Oh my goodness_, , I am hearing NEG ON ONE SITE AND POS ON THE OTHER..ALL I KNOW IS THAT I've been scammed buy a nother caster who keeps telling me he will re cast but he forgets that he's already recasted once. Wasted $$$. So I've had a ASHRA past one towards the end of January..She told me that she envisioned a lot of positive energy and that my spell was still working. I really don't have time and money to waste on scammers, I can only hope that this works because I will be so furious, I was told to remain positive and keep my distance from my lover well I'm having problems with For This Love Spell.I do not want to give up on our 15 yr relationship. We've never been upset with each other for a week & its very hard to just not contact him in any way.. Waiting it out and trying to stay positive until we reunite..I will do a follow up..

• 95
      25th of Jan, 2017

@Vanita Dennis Ashra is a fraud I bought 3 spells from her the dragon blood a triple cast and a guaranteed spell that she said would not fail I told her my story and I paid her I kept receiving emails from her after purchasing the first spell telling me to purchase this spell to guarantee the spell would be stronger and will work in all I bought 3 spells from her she does say on her forum if the spells do not work she will recast PLEASE DO NOT BUY SPELLS FROM ASHRA SHE WILL NOT REPLY YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GO ON TO THE FORUM AS IT IS BLOCKED ONLY GOOD REVIEWS ARE ON THERE AND YOU CANNOT REPLY TO ANY OF THEM AND ASHRA WILL NOT CONTCT YOU ONCE SHE HAS YOUR MONEY THE FORUM IS A SCAM AND SO IS ASHRA PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

• 95
      25th of Jan, 2017

@Vanita Dennis unfortunately she says the same thing to everyone do not contact the person stay positive and they will contact you, she will also inbox you saying that you need to purchase another spell to guarantee results within the 90 days, when no results happen and you do not get the result you are longing for she will blame it on you for being negative, the promise of a recast if for any reason the spells do not work is a lie as she will not fulfill that promise and you will never receive your money when you first pay for a spell of ASHRA you can go on to her forum you cannot write or reply to any of the threads or even like them and all the reviews are of praising ASHRA you have lost your money as did I and a lot of other people she is a fraud and a scam artist and the only way to let people know about her is by putting your experiences on the site I only lost £182.00 British pound and I work full time but the hope and promises are fraudulent

25th of Jan, 2017

@Vanita Dennis This doesn't sound correct. She has never ignored me and she has always been there for me every step of the way. I bet you are one of her competitors trying to spread false gossip about her.

BTW. I am one of her real clients and she did an amazing job getting my husband to come back to me and his three kids.

Who every you are... Get a Life!

25th of Jan, 2017

@Vanita Dennis Are you out of your mind! She is not fake. If it wasn't for her my husband would still be out cheating with a young half his age and our kids wouldn't have their daddy back. The thing about this website is that anyone can post anything and no one verifies whether it is true or not.

This user going by 9:57 is posting crap about her that makes no sense to who she is. I feel this user is a Nigerian scammer posting false gossip about she that isn't even true.

Get a life! Stop trying to harm business who are actually honest and sincere in helping others.

• Te
      17th of Feb, 2017

@Kately I was thinking about contacting her in regards to a spell, but I'm glad I came across this site, wont be using her. And as for you Kately allow people to express there views/feedback just like you gave your opinion. You may have had a good experience with here but some people haven't.

But I'm glad you got your partner back and you and your kids are happy.

30th of May, 2017

@Kately Is there a way I could talk to you through email or something?? I am so confused .. I been scammed by other people and am trying so hard to be careful as I have no money .. I found her and she seems really nice and I want to hire her .. Would love to talk to someone who has had recent business with her .. WOuld you mind??

30th of Dec, 2017

@Kately How many spells did u buy