Ashley's / Continues telephone harrassment

1 2949 South John ReddittLufkin, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9366340202

Staff continues to call my job, and home with telephone harressment. Sarah who works in Lufkin store is rude and they do not communicate among each other or put notes in computer. One person will call and another call right bach within ten minutes of each other. A female stgaff came to my job in March 2008 and I did not appreciate it. If I loose my job then I want be able to pay. False advertisment/contract. They have me paying double the price of what I started with. When I call for the coroporate number and addresss they put me on hold and never come back to the telephone. If I tell then the reason I didn't make payment due to illness, etc they don't make a note. I have asked for acomplete payment history and correct balance and hav e not received on yet.

Comments

• Lu
      27th of Dec, 2014

THEY DELIVER FURNITURE THAT'S RIPPED AND WILL NOT REPLACE IT THEN HOUND YOU DOWN ABOUT PAYMENTS BEFORE THEY ARE EVEN DUE THE STAFF IS UNEDUCATED AND TRY TO GET IN YOUR PERSONAL BUSINESS ABOUT THE OTHER BILLS YOU HAVE THAT DON'T EVEN CONCERN THEM AND CALL YOUR JOB AND RELEASE PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT U THAT SHOULD NOT BE DISCUSSED WITH OTHER PEOPLE. THE LUFKIN BRANCH IN ANGELINA COUNTY IS THE WORST. EVEN WHEN YOU HAVE MADE ARRANGEMENTS ON AN ACCOUNT THEY STILL STALK YOU AND COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND PLACE TAGS ALL OVER YOUR CARS AND DOORS WINDOWS BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THESE PEOPLE AND WILL NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM AGAIN MY FURNITURE STILL HAVEN'T BEEN REPLACED FROM WERE THEY RIPPED IT UPON DELIVERY.