Ashley's furniture home store / owner does not fulfill warrenties or is concerned about customer satisfaction

1 84 margaret stPlattsburgh, NY, United States Review updated:

The unfair and unreasonable owner Jack made this the worst transation I have ever delt with. I bought a sofa and paid $50 for a delivery assurance that it would get delivered without any damage. The first time it was delivered it got ripped in 2 places so the company took the sofa back. They told me I couldn't get a new sofa and would have to wait until they repaired this one. First of all I paid for a new sofa, not a repaired one but they did not take to that arguement. To make it worse, it took a month to get my repaired sofa back! Plus when they came back with the sofa they made me sign a disclamer saying if anything happend this time the company was not responsible and would not repair it which totally counterdicts what the delivery warranty said. When I called the owner, Jack, and asked him about this he said basically too bad, sign the paper or you don't get the couch you've been waiting for. He was very rude and did not care about customer satisfaction at all! Unbelievable!

Comments

Li
  26th of Feb, 2010

If you are dis-satisfied with him, then you will be happy to know he no longer works for Ashley Furniture and now has his own business "Choice Furniture" on Rte 3 in Plattsburgh, NY. So if you want to avoid this from happening in the future I highly advise not buying from there. Good luck in your future furniture buying experiance.