Ashley / sofa and loveseat
We purchased an RV in 2016 that had a sofa and loveseat from Ashley furniture. The bonded leather has peeled off. We found there was no bonding. The coating was applied directly to foam. Every time we sit on the furniture, pieces peel off on our clothes The unit is less than 3 years old. They refused to accept responsibility even though they admitted they did have problems with their bonded furniture. Will never buy from Ashley furniture.
More Ashley Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed 
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company 
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - product and warranty