Ashley Madison — Ridiculous
This website is a huge rip-off and nothing else.
They want money all the time and soon you will realize you paid too much for sending messages.
Because their quantity is limited, all you can do to get more of them is to pay more.
I was shocked when they asked for more money after I sent 20 messages only.
I didn't pay and now I have no opportunity to talk to anyone who wrote to me. Oh well, it's crazy to pay for something you can get for free.
More Ashley Madison Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Madison Agency - discrimination 
- Ashley Madison - suspended accounts 
- Ashley Madison - cancel membership 
- Ashleymadison.com - scam: have an affair guarantee... gurantees you'll be caught 
- Ashley Madison - account suspended 
- Ashleymadison.com - scam 
- Ashley Madison Agency - misleading information / poor customer service 
- Ashleymadison.com - it's a fraud! stay away!
- Ashley Madison Dating - fraudulent profiles 
- Ashley Madison - payment options