Ashley / long waiting time, un realistic shipping cast. for $300 item shipping cast is over $350. waiting over three monthis to recive.
Long waiting time, un realistic shipping cast. For $300 item shipping cast is over $350.
We ordered a Storage bed for $300 through Direct Buy website. The manufacture is Ashley. At the end with shipping handling, duty and tax it came to around $850.00. since I was in a rush I decided to order regardless of the price.
Order was placed on January 12th. 2012. after several phone call, direct visit to the Direct Buy store finally I was able to pick up the Bed on April 20th.
Over three month after I placed the order we pick up the bed . But there is a Railing is missing and without that we can’t assemble the bed. Now they ordered it and as of today it is going to take another few weeks since it is back order.
I spoke to Direct buy and wanted to cancel the order, they stated I can’t cancel it. I ask to refund the unreasonable sniping cost, they are blaming Ashley.
It is not fair to charge over $350 to something they couldn’t deliver on time.
But Direct Buy or neither Ashley furniture is not taking responsibility and I have to wait until I receive it.
Paying over $5000 membership fee and $350 yearly renewal fee I expect more fair treatment than this from direct Buy.
More Ashley Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed 
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company 
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - product and warranty