Ashley Homestore / 500.00 gas voucher with purchase of 999.99 or more

Ashley Homestore
1620 Marin Luther King Blvd, Houma, La. 70360
Phone: 985-857-8488
I made a purchase of 1047.00 and was printed a voucher for 500.00 in ree gas or merchandise. The certificate passcode is #2 3 7 4 6. After visiting the store today Jan. 29, 2009, they gave me a number to call to redeem my free gas certificate and they do not even have me listed. I have all necessary receipts to prove my eligibility. I made the purchase because of the promise of receiving 500.00 in free gas or merchandise. Now I feel as though I was scammed because the number they gave me to call does not even have any information about me as though I did not even Make the purchse. I have all receipts to support my claim including thegas redemption code on the cerificate # 2 3 7 4 6. I demand that they uphold their end of the bargain. I made my purchase, now where is my free gas that, according to this certificate, I am entitled to. Sincerely: Grady Domino [protected] e-mail gradydomino@att.net

N  5th of Aug, 2009 by
It’s been almost a year now that we have been sending in our gas receipts for our $500.00 worth of gas cards. We have not received one card. When I went to the store to complain I got the run around and a phone number that never answers. I purchased my new king size bed with the understanding that I was getting $500.00 in gasoline. Since the time we made our purchase my wife and I have been diligently collecting our receipts and sending them in. First we complied with the instructions from the Gas Redemption Center in Largo, Florida and then later with Claim Your Gas in Mesa, Az. I complained at the local store but they don’t seem to care. I was promised a phone call from the manager twice and never heard a word. I want to know what Ashley is going to do about this. I expect, at the very least, $500.00 in gas vouchers as promised or $500.00 in other compensation from Ashley Furniture. I spent over $2, 100.00 at Ashley and I expect what they promised.
A  20th of Oct, 2009 by
same exact story here. total scam. will never buy from ashley again and will smear their name with facts.
A  7th of Nov, 2009 by

Same story here. My wife and I paid full price for merchandise in order to get $500 back in gas, but that fell through. Two different gas voucher companies folded and I called to complain twice. They make themselves the victims when you call. Quite frankly, I don't care about your suffering as a store. I paid full price for merchandise in order to get $500 back in cash. Now, I am offered the following...

* $150 cash- not nearly $500

* A 20% discount on merchandise not to exceed $500 - However, it must only be used for AShley furniture and it has to be full price merchandise. Are you kidding me??? Ashley company, do you think we will fall for your tricks twice? 20% discount still makes you a profit. Your company is flooded with corruption. I hope your store goes bankrupt. The only time I will visit the store again is if I have to use the restroom after eating Taco Bell.
N  9th of Nov, 2009 by
I just got information that they are doing a class action lawsuit against Ashley furniture to try and get people's money that was promised with the gas vouchers. I tried both companies as well and didn't recieve anything. You can file a claim at www.gasredemptionsettlement.com and maybe in years we will see something!
N  11th of Sep, 2012 by

Ashley Homestore - dishonest sales persons
ashley hometore
572 86st
New York

Horrible experience 1st they are a month late in delivering my furniture now there crappy leather sofas are peeling thought I was safe I bought there expensive warranty that covers everything as the sales person said. wroong it covers nothing when I called they said no problem some will call you to set up the repair 3weeks and 4calls later someone got back to me and informed me my claim was denied sight unseen .so save ur time and your sanity donor shop in this store.Ashley tell tour costumers the truth when ur selling to them