Ashley Furniture - Wesley Chapel, FL / bad quality, poorer service

1 56 STATE ROADWesley Chapel, FL, United States Review updated:

I bought a bedroom set from them. I received the set damaged in many places, obviously from the delivery. Called store, took few days before they called back. Offered repair, but can you imagine buying thousands in furniture just to have a guy painting and repairing what you paid as new furniture? I went to the store, talked to manager about returning merchandise because obviously was of poor quality. I was treated as somebody trying to steal, he was extremely rude and finally I told them to pick up the merchandise. I even had to pay a restocking fee. Just be careful, there are other stores with way much better quality furniture for almost same prices. Look around and don't buy from this store.

Comments

• Lo
      2nd of Nov, 2008

Furniture for the most part is imported from China. There can be damage in the box. ALL furniture retailers have to touch up & repair product before & after delivery. Having a tech come out to repairyour product in many cases is better than the product out of the box. You perope who think the product shoulde 100% pon delivery arliving in a dream land. My favorite are people like you who come into a store & demand the product be exchanged. Wake up sister. The new product may have the same issues. No matter what price you pay these issues happen. How about you let the tech do his/her job? Also, when you call the sales person or manager & start ### about things it's not going to help your case. Most of the time you will get the run around becasue you are acting like such an ###. Nice & calm gets you much more service!!!

• Co
      18th of Jan, 2010

Wow, there you have it, folks! I was looking for the phone number to the store so I could buy a table from them but now I see the reason why I should buy it somewhere else. With comments like the above, I will never buy from this store!!!