Ashley Furniture / horrible bed!
We had our new Simmons Beautyrest Millennium - Veneto King size bed delivered to us on 3-1-08. Only a month after sleeping on it, there is ALREADY a "hole" where we sleep! We complained immediately to Ashley Furniture. Our options are to exchange the bed for a different bed in their showroom (we do not care for the other choices in their store), or pay a restocking fee of $500.00! What a complete rip off! Here we think we are buying a top-of-the-line bed, willing to spend $2300.00 on our investment, and this the customer service they provide! Absolutely no "Hey, I'm terribly sorry this happened. We'll make it right for $2300.00!" We feel like the store should stand behind what they sell to people! Yes, we could contact Simmons for a different mattress. But, after some research, I've found that we are not the only people who have had this problem with this particular mattress. We do not want a replacement - we'd need them every few months! This is so disappointing. We work hard for our money. The economy is bad right now. Here we thought we were making a good decision, and there is absolutely no follow through with customer satisfaction!
Thad & Jean Carley.
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Industries - bed
- Ashley Furniture Industries - recliner chairs
- Ashley Furniture Industries - living room 3 piece couches
- Ashley Furniture Industries - failing to receive the recliner I bought more than 2 months ago! 
- Ashley Furniture Industries - customer service and delivery