Ashley Furniture Leather Sofa — peeling leather
I purchased my first Leather Sofa set at this Ashley furniture store, paying almost two grand with furniture protection plan. As the other complaints stated, peeling started happening very next month I bought. For a year they replaced the parts that peeled. Then after year I am out of warranty and my 5 year protection plan, denied the coverage and Ashley furniture store denied repair, because it is out of warranty. Seems they are using cheap leather which may not lasts more than a year. The reason we buy leather is because it is durable(When it is a quality like any other product we buy). After going through this worst experience of Cheap leather trick from Ashley decided not to buy from Ashley in my life time and will request buyers be aware of the quality of leather at Ashley store.
More Ashley Furniture Leather Sofa Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed 
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company 
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - delivery fee/distance to pick up order