Ashley Furniture Leather Sofapeeling leather

I purchased my first Leather Sofa set at this Ashley furniture store, paying almost two grand with furniture protection plan. As the other complaints stated, peeling started happening very next month I bought. For a year they replaced the parts that peeled. Then after year I am out of warranty and my 5 year protection plan, denied the coverage and Ashley furniture store denied repair, because it is out of warranty. Seems they are using cheap leather which may not lasts more than a year. The reason we buy leather is because it is durable(When it is a quality like any other product we buy). After going through this worst experience of Cheap leather trick from Ashley decided not to buy from Ashley in my life time and will request buyers be aware of the quality of leather at Ashley store.

Ashley Furniture Leather Sofa

Ch
Dec 24, 2014

Comments

• Su
      Jun 15, 2017

What is wrong with this Ashley lather recliner 2 yrs old and looks like peaking or what it suppose to be 57 % leather. Help

• Su
      Jun 15, 2017

@Susan laughlin Sorry it looks like peeling or leather discoloration. I just don't know contacted Ashley customer service they didn't seem to impressed. I will keep u posted. Lady at the time of purchase said it was the best leather 100% and that we would get many years out of it. But 2. Ugh!!!