Ashley Furniture - Lagrange, GA / ridiculous customer service!
I was buying a new home - it was under construction. I saw a dining room table I wanted and bought it. However, upon further measurement, I realized that the table was to big. I told the manager / owner that I wanted to cancel my order. She said there was a no cancellation policy and that I had to get. I explain that it had not been delivered and that it won't fit - she said she couldn't help me. I took it a step further. I told her I would purchase another (smaller) set and anything else to make up the cost (2800 dollars). She said NO, I ordered it and had to get it. There was no refund and no cancellation. Well, when they delivered my to large table, two of the chairs were missing -- they said they hadn't come in so I said well lets cancel them - hahaha was pretty much her response. Not to mention the table had niks in it and they called coloring them in with a coloring pencil fixing it. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN.
PS: I called a store in Atlanta and got so many different answers regarding this situation it was ridiculous.
LaGrange doesn't have many furniture stores but I will pay a delivery fee to another city before I buy from Ashley's again.
More Ashley Furniture - Lagrange, GA Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - protection plan
- Ashley Furniture Industries - durablend sofa and loveseat
- Ashley Furniture Industries - bed
- Ashley Furniture Industries - recliner chairs
- Ashley Furniture Industries - living room 3 piece couches