Ashley Furniture Industries / tyler creek dining room table and chairs
We purchased the Tyler Creek Dining room table and chairs through the Ashley Store in Louisville, KY. We thought we found what we were looking for finally. Pretty quickly all the chairs (we bought 6) were splintering everywhere - we have pictures as proof. As for the table, within a few months it is fading in places, the finish is peeling and it appears that none of this was sealed properly. When you spend this money one would think putting a cup on a table wouldn't destroy it. We have reached out to several people, including the store manager - and they say it is not a defect. They refuse to respond to us in writing as to why they won't cover the warranty, nor have they even sent anyone to look it. We are well within the manufactures warranty as well. The set we received is defective and if you search reviews on other sites you will see we are not the only ones having these issues. Ashley refuses to stand by our warranty. Buyer beware in a few months you will be disappointed too.
More Ashley Furniture Industries Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Industries - sofa sectional
- Ashley Furniture Industries - $4000 worth of junk
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - leather sectional
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - tempurpedic mattress and adjustable base
- Ashley Furniture Industries - warranty not fully explained at point of sale by sales people.