Ashley Furniture Homestore / returns - customer service
Bought two sets of bar stools in store. They ordered the wrong height. I called to see what could've done when I realized they did not fit under the counter. They said once it is delivered to your house there is nothing that can be done. I had to refuse delivery. However they delivered the stools when I was not home. They were hours before the scheduled delivery and did not call me to let me know. Months later I am still dealing with customer service who hardly ever call me back. They keep saying it is my fault for excepting them. Terrible customer service.
More Ashley Furniture Homestore Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - tempurpedic mattress and adjustable base
- Ashley Furniture Industries - warranty not fully explained at point of sale by sales people.
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - entire experience
- Ashley Furniture Industries - damaged furniture delivered...
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - protection plan