Ashley Furniture Homestore / home damaged by delivery

1 Hurontario & Eglinton locationMississauga, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I received delivery of a sofa. When the delivery guys left, I noticed two long grooves in my hardwood -- which was just installed two weeks ago. I immediately called customer service and she was reluctant to help stating that I signed the form that all was well, adn the delivery guys said they didn't slide the sofa on the floor. What else would they say?!! I let her know that their brochure states that any damage to good or my home can be reported within 3 days. After speaking with "upper management" he was on the side of the drivers. So I guess that my floors got grooves themselves.

Secondly, the furniture is sprayed when manufactured, yet, they want to charge $100 for scotch guard protection. That is just a money grab.

I had other purchases pending but will not be going through with them. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM ASHLEY FURNITURE -- POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Comments

• Kr
      23rd of Jul, 2012

Katy, Texas
    I received delivery of a bed. When the delivery guys left, scratch in my hardwood . I immediately called customer service and she was reluctant to help stating that I signed the form that all was well, and the delivery guys said they didn't slide the bed on the floor. A ready waiting two weeks a speaking with management ashley in katy he promes help me, and newer help me. Cost fix the floor about 800 $.