Ashley Furniture Homestore / home damaged by delivery
I received delivery of a sofa. When the delivery guys left, I noticed two long grooves in my hardwood -- which was just installed two weeks ago. I immediately called customer service and she was reluctant to help stating that I signed the form that all was well, adn the delivery guys said they didn't slide the sofa on the floor. What else would they say?!! I let her know that their brochure states that any damage to good or my home can be reported within 3 days. After speaking with "upper management" he was on the side of the drivers. So I guess that my floors got grooves themselves.
Secondly, the furniture is sprayed when manufactured, yet, they want to charge $100 for scotch guard protection. That is just a money grab.
I had other purchases pending but will not be going through with them. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM ASHLEY FURNITURE -- POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
More Ashley Furniture Homestore Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - tempurpedic mattress and adjustable base
- Ashley Furniture Industries - warranty not fully explained at point of sale by sales people.
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - entire experience
- Ashley Furniture Industries - damaged furniture delivered...
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - protection plan