Ashley Furniture Homestore — couch set
I would never buy furniture from Ashley again and I will tell anyone looking for furniture to go elsewhere. Full L shaped sofa with ottoman, reddish brown leather, peeling with in a year and does not take touch up paint.
We don't have a lot of money to spend on furniture and this was a big deal for us.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Austin, TX The salesman was annoying and deceptive in his description...we should have looked elsewhere but believed what he said about the quality.
The cushions are flattening pretty badly too...we are not overweight people and there's just the two of us. Feel very taken by this company.
You should be out of business
More Ashley Furniture Homestore Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed 
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company 
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - delivery fee/distance to pick up order