Ashley Furniture Homestorecouch set

I would never buy furniture from Ashley again and I will tell anyone looking for furniture to go elsewhere. Full L shaped sofa with ottoman, reddish brown leather, peeling with in a year and does not take touch up paint.

We don't have a lot of money to spend on furniture and this was a big deal for us.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Austin, TX The salesman was annoying and deceptive in his description...we should have looked elsewhere but believed what he said about the quality.
The cushions are flattening pretty badly too...we are not overweight people and there's just the two of us. Feel very taken by this company.

You should be out of business

Ashley Furniture Homestore

Pa
Dec 01, 2017

Comments

• Sh
      Dec 02, 2017

It looks pretty heavily worn. But admittedly, Ashley is not known for high quality; they're a cheaper level of furniture, much like Ikea. It's unfortunate because to you it was a larger investment but I'm sure, in comparison to better quality furniture, it was less expensive. Sometimes you really do get what you pay for.

You might check locally for someplace that redyes furniture. I bet it can be made to look a great deal better.

• Bl
      Dec 04, 2017

wow that is cool and luxury furniture, be recommended store to buy,
    regard
    rell="dofollow"> jasa kebersihan

• Bl
      Dec 04, 2017

@Blog Karyabersama wow that is cool and luxury furniture, be recommended store to buy,
    regard