Ashley Furniture Home Store / furniture not delivered
Purchased over $4000 worth of furniture for my daughter who was starting medical school in Augusta. We purchased the furniture in June and paid cash. The furniture was never delivered. After countless phone calls and visits to the store on our behalf we never received anything. We were finally told that we should cancel because the furniture had now been discontinued. This was three months after ordering. We were told we would receive a full refund without paying a restocking fee since the furniture had never even been manufactured. Needless to say, to date we have received nothing. No one will return our calls and Ashley Corporate says they have no responsibility since this was a franchise. What's up with that????
More Ashley Furniture Home Store Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Industries - tyler creek dining room table and chairs
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - tempurpedic mattress and adjustable base
- Ashley Furniture Industries - warranty not fully explained at point of sale by sales people.
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - entire experience
- Ashley Furniture Industries - damaged furniture delivered...