Ashley Furniture Home Store / furniture not delivered

Augusta, United States Review updated:
Purchased over $4000 worth of furniture for my daughter who was starting medical school in Augusta. We purchased the furniture in June and paid cash. The furniture was never delivered. After countless phone calls and visits to the store on our behalf we never received anything. We were finally told that we should cancel because the furniture had now been discontinued. This was three months after ordering. We were told we would receive a full refund without paying a restocking fee since the furniture had never even been manufactured. Needless to say, to date we have received nothing. No one will return our calls and Ashley Corporate says they have no responsibility since this was a franchise. What's up with that????

Comments

Ch
  11th of Oct, 2008
St
  20th of Nov, 2008
I'm sorry to say almost the same deal is happening to me. I ordered over $4K worth also, 6 weeks ago, the store in Charleston SC, told me I would have my furniture no later than Nov 5th, 08. Needless to say it has not come as of today the 20th of Nov. None of my calls were being returned until I called the Head Franchise in Wisconsin then a man from the Charleston warehouse called me, he just started yesterday and tried to be helpful but he said that my furniture was not on any schedule top be delivered in the near future in fact it's not scheduled to even be shipped from a warehouse in Mississippi until Dec 26th. And that is not guarenteed. Then the kicker is I received a free promo cruise that I sent the paperwork in 2 weeks ago and they had 72 hours to contact me for scheduling and have I heard from them? Of course I have not!!! I will never, NEVER deal with Ashley again, my friend went to Rooms to Go and ordered her furniture last monday and received it last Wednesday at her home-That burns!

Ashley Furniture Industries Logo Ashley Furniture Industries