Ashley Furniture — peeling leather recliner
I purchased furniture worth $ 5000 from ashley furniture last year as well as 5 yr extended warranty. Everything seemed fine till my leather recliner started peeling a few months ago. From then started my ordeal with the furniture company. Since it is over a year it is out of manufacturers warranty as per them. But I have extended warranty, which according them does not cover this particular defect. I have been to the store and calling the customer service but no one is helping me out. I am getting ready to launch a complaint with the bbb.
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Home Furniture - I would be paying $744.00 to return furniture that does not recline and that id poorly constructed 
- Ashley Furniture - terrible company 
- Ashley Furniture - rude store manager
- Ashley Furniture - Kenosha, WI - 2 months to get a table!!
- Ashley Furniture Industries - Delivery fee/distance to pick up order