Ashley Furniture / horrible customer service! no refund!
I ordered a sleigh bed from Ashley furniture in April to be delivered April 30, 2006. My furniture was not only delayed but it was scratched/busted where the delivery man and he was afraid to admit the truth. He dropped the headboard but never let me know he continued to make me think my furniture was on the way. At 7:00 pm is when I called the warehouse and the manager informed me the headboard was busted and it needed to be reordered. 4 days later my furniture was finally delivered.
A store manager at the Duluth location in Georgia promised me a delivery refund 79.99. It is now October 6, 2006 and I still haven't received my refund. I spoke with the manager again on August 2, and he informed me I would receive my refund check within 2-3 weeks.
Customer service is horrible at this store and I will never purchase from this store again.
3875 Venture Drive NW
More Ashley Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Ashley Furniture - peeling leather couch 
- Ashley Furniture - not honoring warranty 
- Ashley Furniture - cancel order 
- Ashley Furniture Homestore` - exchange or refund policy! 
- Ashley Furniture - damaged furniture delivered! 
- Ashley Furniture Industries - power leather sofas
- Ashley Furniture Industries - couch, loveseat, recliners
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - product and warranty
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - customer service, delivery & product quality
- Ashley Furniture Homestore - returns - customer service