Ashley Furniture / still haven't got my furniture

1 Augusta, GA, United States Review updated:

This has been the worst company to deal with... First of all I ordered my furniture almost 3 months ago
everytime i call they give me a run around saying it will be another week... Well it's been 3 months already
Getting a bit worried... I called today and they told me the store went bankrupt and some other company took over... so I am worried i will never get my furniture. I still have the receipt so I am going to get a refund because I will never get my furniture... I would not recommend buying anything from here. I have read the [redacted]s and its been a nightmare for people... Next time i will research before i buy!

Ta

Comments

21st of Aug, 2008

I have a friend that works at Ashley in Augusta and they DID NOT go bankrupt, but they were bought out by another company so I can't imagine that someone who worked there would say that. According to my friend they have been in negotiations with this new company for 2 1/2 months and thats the reason why you probably haven't received your furniture.

• St
      30th of Aug, 2008

The Sales Manager at Ashley is terriable. Bruce Wink of the Athens store is rude. Never shop at Ashley. I have brought a lot of my funiture there and it will not happen again. Corporate office was no help. The manager at the ware house was fantastic Thanks Rick...