Ashley Furniture / still haven't got my furniture

Augusta, GA, United States Review updated:

This has been the worst company to deal with... First of all I ordered my furniture almost 3 months ago
everytime i call they give me a run around saying it will be another week... Well it's been 3 months already
Getting a bit worried... I called today and they told me the store went bankrupt and some other company took over... so I am worried i will never get my furniture. I still have the receipt so I am going to get a refund because I will never get my furniture... I would not recommend buying anything from here. I have read the [redacted]s and its been a nightmare for people... Next time i will research before i buy!
Ta

Comments

Ch
  21st of Aug, 2008
I have a friend that works at Ashley in Augusta and they DID NOT go bankrupt, but they were bought out by another company so I can't imagine that someone who worked there would say that. According to my friend they have been in negotiations with this new company for 2 1/2 months and thats the reason why you probably haven't received your furniture.
St
  30th of Aug, 2008
The Sales Manager at Ashley is terriable. Bruce Wink of the Athens store is rude. Never shop at Ashley. I have brought a lot of my funiture there and it will not happen again. Corporate office was no help. The manager at the ware house was fantastic Thanks Rick...

Ashley Furniture Industries Logo Ashley Furniture Industries