Ashford University Online Degree Program / fraud-Ashford University
In the beginning everything seemed on the up and up. My mother had received her Masters degree via an online program at University of Phoenix and I was interested in doing this for my bachelors since my work schedule was so difficult to fit into school. We looked for an accredited school with an online program that was a little more affordable than UOP and discovered Ashford. I applied and was accepted...I applied for financial aid and had no problems...first couple of classes went smoothly and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Then the difficulties began. I was randomly dropped from a class that I was doing well in and when I tried to find out why I could get no answers. I would call and email regularly and was completely ignored. When I thrieatened to pull my money and go somewhere else they suddenly got their act together. I thought all was well. This spring they suddenly sent me a notice saying that I needed to send them documentation of my marriage to...the man my mother married in September!!! It took weeks to get that mess on their part cleared up and now they suddenly said that I don't have enough financial aid and I have been dropped from classes again...unless I send them a bunch of money!!!
I just want my transcripts and to get out!!! But I strongly believe that they need to be OUT OF BUSINESS!!!
More Ashford University Online Degree Program Complaints & Reviews
- Ashford University Online - administration 
- Ashford Univeristy online - Lies,Lies,Dectiption,misinformation and more lies 
- Ashford University Online - Poor Quality 
- Ashford College - Degree Mill 
- Ashford University Online - Dropped From Courses/Given the Run Around
- Ashford University - Fraud, monies owed, personal and mental anguish
- Ashford University - Misleading, false information 
- Ashford Universtiy - Fraud 
- Ashford University College - lack of concern, overcharging
- Ashford Unveristy - Ashford Unversity