ASF Payment Solutions / membership cancellation

On last August, I've enrolled for a fitness center around my town. However, because of the huge amount of projects and college works, I found out that this wouldn't work for me right after a month. I sent the text message to my gym trainer many times and tried to call her since she was constantly not catching my call. I chose to call to the ASF Payment Solution just by myself, and told them that I want to expire my contract or I would like to postpone my membership period until I can actually attend the gym. The monthly fee for the gym was about 50 dollars per month, so it is actually a huge amount of money for the students in college. I just didn't want to pay for the service that I've never got, and told them exactly what I want, but never insisted something absurd so them but just productive solutions. They chose to freeze my account, and yes, this was making me feel better. However, after two months, they started to put invoice on my account even without noticing that my account is going to be unfreezed. I think this is a problematic beside of the legal action since they need to LET ME KNOW when they are asking me to pay some amount of money so that I can be prepared. I told the same thing over and over again, calling to this company but they are pretending like they are listening but they are actually not. I chose to pay my freaking money to this company until the end of the contraction, and I will NEVER EVER use the service from ASF payment company or the other company which is using this payment company. This is such a terrible nightmare for me, and I've been stressed out for about a year because of this. I would like to say to ASF Payment Solution to see you never after this terrible nightmare with you! I will never use your service :)

Ne
May 6, 2018

Comments

• 5
      5th of Sep, 2018

These guys are crooks i logged in to see my membership at the Gym they added me to 2039 who want to go the gym up to 2039