ASF International / Over withdrawal

1 640 plaza drive suite 300Highlands Ranch, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-525-8967

Never give this company any E.F.T. information!! They are dis-honest, and can not be trusted. They will lie to you, and drain your banking account. Legal action is in the works. They should be fined, and closed. All the customers they have ripped off should be paid back. How can they stay in buisness, after ripping people off left, and right and laughing at you when you call them?

Fit works gym in Beavercreek, Ohio are in it with them. Be careful when joining a fit works gym. Do not let the so called personal trainers rip you off. They are like a bunch of vultures.

An

Comments

16th of May, 2011

ASF International only deducts payments according to what a member of Fitworks agrees to. We do not process payments for anything above and beyond what the membership agreement calls for. If the person that wrote this complaint disagrees, please call our Custmoer Support staff at 800-525-8967 and we will be happy to discuss your concerns.

• Bu
      26th of Jun, 2012

I agree with Antioch... I will always base my joining on of a gym on the fact that ASF International is not the collection agency for the payments.