ASF International / IT IS ALL TRUE..THESE GUYS ARE CROOKS

640 PLAZA DR #300 HIGHLANDS RANCHHighlands Ranch, CO, United States Review updated:
3.35
I HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT THESE GUYS..THEY HAVE DEALS WITH GYMS TO SCAM PEOPLE. LOCKING THEM IN CONTRACTS .NOT ONLY THEY DRAFT MONEY RANDOMLY ALSO THEY DRAFT MINIMUN AMOUNTS TO HOPE GO UNDETECTED LIKE 5.00 ..THESE GUYS ALSO ARE CRIMINALS. STILL FROM OLD BANK ACCOUNTS THAT THEY KEEP IN DATABASES AFTER THE GYM CLOSED OR MEMBER ACCOUNT GOT CANCEL
NEVER SIGNED ANYTING THAT YOU SEE ASF INTERNATIONAL ON IT. THE FBI IS INVESTIGATING THEM

Comments

Dr
  20th of Dec, 2008
I SPOKEN WITH SUPERVISOR GLORIA CASILLAS THE RUDES ### I EVER SPOKEN WITH ..I HAVE STARTED A LAWSUIT IN MY STATE AGAINS THIS GUYS JUST BECAUSE THE WAY THIS ### TREATED ME
Dr
  20th of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I AGREE I HAVE ALSO HAD TO DEAL WITH THAT CRAZY B...I M LOOKING FORWARD FOR ANYONE STARTING A CLASS LAWSUIT AGAINS THESE CROOKS
Ch
  27th of Jan, 2009
Wow! Dr. Lawsuit couldn't be more wrong. ASF International is not being investigated by the FBI nor is there any class action lawsuit. It is apparent that "Dr. Lawsuit" did not read his agreeement when it pertained to a $5 manual billing fee if he were not set-up on automatic form of payment. I would also like to mention that ASF International is not the author of any of it's client's contracts. It is reccommended to all of our clients that their contracts be in compliance with their specific state "health club consumer protection codes". We simply enforce the agreement as it applies to the specific terms and conditions within it. I certainaly have to question "Dr. Lawsuit's" motivations just by the language he uses in his complaint.

Chris Peterson
Customer Relations Manager
ASF International
Je
  11th of May, 2009
This company barely operates in a legal manner. They make it as difficult as possible to cancel a membership. They are rude and always want more and more paperwork. They should be shut down.

BTW everyone, you can request a paper bill be mailed to you. You DO NOT have to give them credit card or checking account info. That way they can't get their filthy hands on your money when ever they choose. They do charge a $5 fee for paper bills but at least you keep track of what money they get and when.
Ma
  23rd of Mar, 2010
Here's a big one for you, i signed a membership with the rep stating "oh since you live 50+ miles away you will have no issue canceling if you need to" i tried today and they literally told me i have to move because my current address, which is 50+ miles away is the same address i wrote when i signed up and i need to move. I couldn't believe this, the contract doesn't stipulate that the move has to be done after i sign up, it just says if i permamnently move more than 25 miles from the gym location that i may cancle. This is propostreus..!!!
Ma
  23rd of Mar, 2010
I dont blame OC Kickboxing In Irvine CA, but you can't tell me they've never had any pissed off members come in with issues like this.
Un
  2nd of Apr, 2011
This Co. is still charching me, and trying to collect beyond the contract limits. BIG TIME CROOKS
March 2011 any law suit in effect?
fgdgroup@gmail.com