Asda.com / online shopping, customer service attitude, delivery process

United Kingdom

I placed my order on Sunday online to be delivered on Monday, I then received a call on Monday stating that Asda has failed to take note of the new address but has now corrected it and my shopping will be delivered on Tuesday, Fine, mistakes happen and they had given me a £10 e-voucher out of good will. I then wait in for my shopping on Tuesday only to receive another call with the same story. Not happy that I have to call CS again to re arrange my delivery as the person that calls to inform me is the delivery driver. Again, Wednesday morning I have yet another call saying the address had been changed but they failed to change the postcode!! So now 4 days after I had originally placed my order I still have no shopping delivery! I then go onto my online banking to see they have taken the funds TWICE! Clearly very dissatisfied I now have 2 charges coming out of my bank account which has in fact left my bank account over drawn which I will get charges for. I have spoken to the customer service and complaints team and the only thing anyone is willing to offer me is their apology.

Ky