Asdaparking fine

£70.00 parking fine for parking at Asda car park Nuneaton for over two hours, goodbye asda hello Morrisons !!!

Comments

• Ki
      Sep 10, 2012

Goodbye common sense, hello stupidity! ...Those big parking signs stating no longer than 1 1/2 hours too small to read?

• El
      May 21, 2013

The same thing happened to me. I didn't see any signs - perhaps being too busy getting my 10 week old baby in and out of the car to notice. I think it is shocking. Asda Hollingbury in Brighton is nowhere near anywhere that anyone would want to go except the supermarket, so it is absolutely ridiculous to fine people for staying too long there! It is a very large supermarket with clothing etc. So it is quite reasonable that people would take over 2 hours. And surely they would want to enocurage people to spend longer shopping and spend more money?! I spent over £170 in Asda and then get a fine for £40! What bad business sense is that?! Do they want to drive customers away - literally?! I will definitely be reluctant to ever shop there again!

• Ke
      Dec 02, 2013

I did some shopping in a busy asda in Nuneaton, with long waits at the till, then went to the cafe with long waits and then another half hour to get out the car park. Time taken just under 3 hours so I got a fine.

• Ta
      Dec 02, 2013

Easy solution- Stop. Shopping. There . As customers leave and never return, they will get the message.