Asda Direct montain bike / late/non delivery
I ordered a bike on the 17th feb for my partner to start work on the following monday(22nd), when we ordered it it clearly stated delivery within 2 days, which to you and i would mean the 19th, i have phoned twice and spoken to someone in broken english who were on both accations very unhelpful. Now because of there lack of customer support my partener may lose this job (after 18 months of looking), i can not begin to tell you how angry and let down i am. Not even an offer to refund our delivery charge or an appology.
If you need to contact me you can ring on the above number, please help to stop these people, it cant go on.
More Asda Direct montain bike Complaints & Reviews
- Asda - incompetent management 
- Asda Varifocals - ROBBED
- Asda - customer service 
- Asda - harassment
- Asda - policies
- Asda Stores - delivery driver drives badly
- Asda Stores St Helens - gift cards
- Asda Stores, Great Bridge Tipton - till operator, number 14, 3.30pm
- Asda Driver - asda driver dangerous driver.
- Asda Stores - rejected apples