Asdastaff

i went to your asda store today at 16 39 i am disabled and when i got round the door exit i forgot i needed some cigs so i send my daughter who is 23 to get them for me the girl who was behind the counter refused to serve her i had to take me and my trolley right back to the cigs counter i wasnt very happy when i got to the cigs counter i asked why she refused to serve my daughter she said she could do what she wanted she was very stroopy and she spoke to me as if i was a bit of muck on the floor i asked if i could speak to the manager she told me she would deal with this i told her i want the manager now so he came he said it was up to her behind the cigs counter but i am not happy the way she spoke to me or my daughter she was pig ignornant from mrs iris king 72 reevy crescent buttershaw bradford bd62bp [protected]

Comments

• La
      Jan 13, 2010

While waiting in line for my lottery tickets yesterday i witness an event that will stop me from shopping at asda runcorn forever, a woman in her 50's was at the customer service desk as she had been short changed she had her daughter who was in her 20's and her husband wih her, the woman called cathy on customer service questioned her over something silly like 46pence the daugher then asked this cathy is she was calling her mum a liar, cathy replied with yes i think she is its polacy u check your change and then called the daughter a fat dyke, i could not believe it, and when the woman called for a manager the other asda workers all lied and said they didnt her cathy calling her a dyke when it was obvious they did i heard it and i was at least 6 meters away, when i went to the desk to complain myself i was ignored and old then it was company buisness and it would be sorted, ive never been so appalled in all my life it was as if it was ok because they all stcuk together on it, i feel so sorry for the family this happened too i hope they try and take this further

• Sl
      Feb 19, 2010

ASDA Harrogate North Yorkshire England .
    They sell the jobs to lazy people who spend there time, hiding in the male customers toilets looking over your sholder when you have a pee, they say there on the phone but who spend that long in a toilet, this is why the male customers are urinating in the cubicals, why your feet get wet with piss.
    Staff feel that they have payed for the wage and there fore the don't need to do any cleaning, like the green basket or glass on the self service scanners .
    Customer service (U make me smile )they are oblivious to the consept, If a customer was bleeding to death they would still carry on chatting (this is the managers) who set a poor example to the clearly demativated workforce

• Li
      Aug 18, 2010

I shop regularly at the Kendal branch of Asda - this morning was typical - no shortage of staff only problem only one member of staff was working the rest were talking and laughing among themselves. I was told there was no demabnd for more than one till to be open as there weren't sufficient customers. Why then was I in a queue of seven all with large shops?

Then as always happens when I went to the tobacco kiosk the two members of staff nearest started to walk away - when I called to them the woman carried on walking and the young man reluctantly came back to serve me.

Perhaps Asda should put a sign at the door saying open 24 hours but only as a social club for the staff.

Sep 14, 2010

whilst visiting asda i asked at the deli counter, where they had the chickens cooking on a spit if they used msg on there chickens well i just as well asked if the moon was made of cream cheese because no one knew what msg was let alone whether they use it or not, dont you think that any one cooking the product should know what they are putting on it seems to me if you asked if they cook it in bleach they wouldnt know for anyone who cant eat certain flavour enhancers it could be dangerouse please train the staff as they should be trained, i am a chef and would never let anyone sell a food product without knowing what it contains

• Ca
      Nov 15, 2010

She has to look 25!!! Get over it and tell her to take ID!! Youd be moaning if she was sold ciggs and was underage!!

• Ke
      Feb 24, 2011

a member of staff was rude and very unhelpful, i picked up a product which had a price on the shelf so i brought it and when it went through the till at another price so i went 2 customer services about it and they said they could'nt do anything about it so i argued my case and after 10 mins of waitin with my 2 yr old who by then was stroppy i finally got the difference but never got an apology from the lady, but thier was a lady in front off me who got got charged for something she did'nt have and she was seen straight away she got her money back and a card with money on for an apology for what happened i was not impressed or very happy bout it and now im wondering if i want to shop in any asda stoes again due to this unhappy trip i had to my local asda store i would like to hear back bout what your gonna do bout it u can contact me on [protected]@hotmail.com thanxs miss k hall

• Sn
      May 22, 2016

Asda rooley lane bradford branch.
    Today I shopped here and was utterly disappointed and surprised the treatment myself and couple of other customers received.
    The rude behavior from the 4 female staff members was due to fact the store closed 4pm and they were serving at 4.05pm. Point one..no announcement was made store closing at 4pm my local store closes at 5pm so I wasn't aware. The first staff member approached a family of 3 and spoke quite abruptly. I immediately went to till and was in queue..to be then told off by the female meter of staff in next till that I need go to send service checkout. There was no closing sign at my till so I stayed. She came and banged the closing sign on the till next to me quite shocking . My sister who also got served said they packed her shopping in a rushed manner ...mixing all heavy items with breads etc.. towards the end they stood in a group watching over us as I complained to the manager. Do I feel this matter will be dealt with. No!. They have most certainly lost my custom and I have now seen the store in a totally different light. I sense this has been an ongoing problem with that store as the customer next to me Commented on this and stated her daughter refuses to come to this store due to rude behaviour of staff.
    Surely if this behavior is not tolerated from staff to customers ad manager stated... should this not be part of their induction/ training ?