Ascentive / Poor Corporate behavior and product

1 Queensland, Australia Review updated:

I purchased their product ActiveSpeed Premium pro after seeing it advertised on TV.

Since I paid Finally Fast on March 11 I have continued to demand a refund from the myriad places you get referred to on both these companies advertised websites ie Ascentive (USA) and Share-it (Germany) following the non performance of the product purchased.
I have written cursory explanations through to thorough briefings. I have written to their Press mailbox, their Billing and Enquiry web sites.
I have now received 10 meaningless replies from Ascentive and 9 from Share-it. Several times multiple replies are received – each taking a different tack but still meaningless and all from the “customer service” team.
Ascentive in the most individual reply e-mail states -
Thank you for contacting Ascentive! We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you. But if you have purchased the software via the finallyfast.com.au's website and have billing issues, you need to contact them on the website below for help – Share-it is where they refer you.
I wrote exactly the same refund request to Share-it at the same time and they replied.
We will review your request together with the publisher – Ascentive – meanwhile will you complete our survey of customer satisfaction?
Variously the other e-mails say – we can’t find you as a customer, send more details, thank you for your feedback we value it, did you get an invoice from Ascentive otherwise ask Share-it. Share-it also appreciates the feedback but ignore everything else. They both refer you to web style reply forms.
The telephone number featured in your ads is only an advertising blurb – a referral to the website promoted on TV.
My last advice to them was that I had resorted to Regulatory authorities in Australia. They “thanked me for my feedback and asked me to fill out a survey form telling me how I felt about their service and product”!!
I think from my own experience and from reading the complaints on the Consumer Bureau web site that they have a series of automatic round Robyn mailing advices designed to wear out a consumers resolve to get somewhere because they NEVER deal with the subject – a sort of “pass the parcel” Customer care resolve!!
A refund may as yet appear. My bank may reject the debit. One can only hope.
The last reply I received came from Share-it in Ireland - again whoever they are.

Wi

Comments

• Po
      29th of Mar, 2010

I have immediately filed the report against Adam Schran (by the way, here is what looks like to be a video of this jocker on YouTube, so watch this D..k who is in charge of the company taking money out of your accounts: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSBwyNnxG5w ) and Ascentive, LLC with the following authorities:

Philadelphia Police Department

Philadelphia, PA 19106
    Philadelphia.complaints@ic.fbi.gov

FTC Bureau of Consumer Protection

Pennsylvania Attorney General:

Please do the same as I did. Don’t waste your time with the ###. Thank you.