ascendtech.us / Motherboard Dead on Arrival

1 Ohio, United States Review updated:

I have read reviews from other customers saying that they bought things from these people and it arrived in a timely manner in the condition that was stated and I have NO idea why so many people are saying such a thing. I ordered a motherboard on a Wednesday and it too them 3 days to send the motherboard and 2 addtitional days including the week end. They finally sent the Motherboard the following Monday from me ordering it on a Wednesday and it too all week to get to my home. I was excited about replacing the motherboard and I did and the **king thing was Dead as a Rock.<br />
____AVOID DOING BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY ARE SLOW AS MOLASIS AND THEY AREN'T EASY TO DEAL WITH BECAUSE THEY ARE NEVER OPEN AND THEY SEND OUT DEAD MOTHERBOARDS.

Mi

Comments

• Ni
      30th of May, 2012
    ascendtech.us - Stay away or at least look around for other reviews on different sites
    Ascendtech.us
    ascendtech.us

This company should be investigated. Stay away or at least look around for other reviews on different sites.

$220 monitor ordered online with no obvious mention that it was refurbished, and I am sure I looked for this info. Only worked for half a day and cannot be replaced since it was (surprise) the last unit. No other similar product and they agreed for a refund, but: I have to pay to ship the $20lbs back.

Since I argued that they should incur the cost of their mistake, I was told that they kindly waved the 20% restocking fee (for a dead product), and that they would put it back since I was (sic) childish and vindictive to think about filing complaints and posting reviews, although they are not affiliated with the BBB, which in itself says a lot. I now read that they also ship for free, but add this charge back if you return the equipment. In my case, I would lose $178 for nothing and they get the monitor back to rob someone else. Save yourself the stress and the hassle. Pay $20-$50 more and get something new from a reliable and honorable source that will arrive on time and work.