ASC Servicing Company / Withdrawing money from account for their made up fees!
This is the second time ASC has tried to foreclose on my house. I'm fighting back with a lawsuit and have filed a complaint with attorney general. There is something we can do about them. A class action law suit was filed last year. If you have had trouble with ASC, please contact Douglas Mcloskey @ [protected] and attorney general J.W. Nixon @ [protected].it is a federal law to take money out of your escrow account. The only time money can be taken out of that account is for taxes and insurance. (unless you pay your homeowners out of your own pocket, as we do) please call so they won't take your house. They need to be shut down. We looked over the paper's they sent us and they were missing originals and our initials was forged. Please call these attorney's and another class action suit will b filed!!!
More ASC Servicing Company Complaints & Reviews
- Auto Services Company, Inc. - refusal to honor warranty 
- ASC - Illegal Tactics to Steal Your Home 
- ASC - Cash Advance USA Payday Loan 
- ASC Warranty - cancellation refund
- ASC Warranty - won't honor contract 
- ASC Warranty / Auto Services Company - coverage
- ASC Warranty / Auto Services Company - extended service contract
- ASC Warranty - car warranty 
- ASC Warranty - refund amount on cancellation of contract
- ASC Warranty - drivetrain "plus" coverage