ASC Mortgage Service / No action on adjustable modification!

United States Review updated:
Phone: 860-663-3667
ASC can't seem to finish anything..I have been verbally approved for a modification to my loan and no one can finish this and you can't seem to escalate because they just pass you from department to department duplicating steps... they claim to have access to the same info, but it's clear they do not. In the mean time my loan has increased and is due to do this again in April. I believe ASC is contributing to the Housing foreclosures by their lack of action... If the investors and regulatory folks knew this maybe we could clear this log jam..Who can we file a complaint with??? BBB or Federal government?? I'm sure I'm not the only one... Please advise smb as they have no website that gives you CEO, etc.

Comments

Sh
  26th of May, 2008
Recently i have contacted Asc about any suggestion they can make in my situation. I've lost my job and i have a difficult time paying my mortgage. They have told me i have no other choice but to forclosure my house. I'm in serious trouble and i dont want to bankrupt. Please help me in situation..

Thanks