ASC / Mortgage Company / Poor service!

This company is pathetic, first of all I had no choice for being with them as my mortage provider, we were assigned over from our previous mortgage company. They have sent threatening letters to me, and also told me that partial payment was not acceptable, which is something I was trying to do, to benefit me, by making partial payments, vs. no payment at all. Well that is not the case, I was told that either I need to send in the full payment or nothing at all, but yet they continue to harass me with letters, and phone calls CONTINUOUSLY!!! They are awful, too many people with their hands in the pot over there, when you call. Everyone has a million different answers for you when you call, and none of them are the same answer. You get placed on hold every time you call, for extensive amounts of time, this time, as I type this, I have been on hold three, yes three different times, with the holding time being at least 1 1/2 hour, no exaggeration!!! They have yet to refund my payment that was a partial payment, as they stated they would.

CONSUMERS---B E W A R E!!!

Comments

• Ra
      14th of Nov, 2008

asc is no good at all iam in bankruptcy and their are still trying to foreclose and thier are a ripp off

• Se
      16th of Jan, 2009

Im hipanic, I have same problem .
    ASC is very trouble company, Thier are to bad company, I was think because Im hipanic but I can see they are allways problematic company, I hoppe you can fix your problems with them.

• Ra
      4th of Feb, 2009

their need do away with asc there no good at all

• Fr
      11th of May, 2009

ASC is not the monster everyone here claims it to be. We applied for a mortgage modification and were denied twice, now with the president's mortgage fix program we have been approved and were given a 4.75% fixed rate mortgage to replace the 9% ARM we had. Their staff was courteous, knowledgeable and very helpful. These banks are in trouble financially because of us borrowers who defaulted on them. Many of us got into mortgages we really couldn't afford, just to buy that dream house. If you have a mortgage problem contact 955HOPE and one of their counselors will walk you through this process, or call ASC and they WILL help you.

• Se
      1st of Jun, 2009

Hi my name is Senethea Stevenson and I am trying to get help for my house. it's going into foreclosure. If its some what possible can i get some type of information or help so this will not happen to my house. I've gave ASC my income information and i was denied June, 1, 2009. Now i have till June 24 of this month for my house to be foreclosed. I have 3 grandchildren and 3 kids of mine living in my 4 bedroom home it will be pleasing to me if i could get some kind of assistants.My contact Information is (616)589-3008 if possible all i need is a modification so that i can live affordable. Thank you for your time and i would be gladly to here form you soon. another source you can reach me from is my e-mail poetry_beats@yahoo.com

• Mi
      14th of Jul, 2009

ASC what a joke! How can a company like this be in business? I have been completing paperwork - financial statements, submitting tax returns, calling, begging, crying, you name it. And these jerks live to piss off people. I have sent 17-22 pages of financial data on a monthly basis - and guess what? They have one set! How amazing, yet everytime I call to confirm they got AND GET NAMES I am told they have it. Here is the best part. I called and spoke to yet ANOTHER loser, on June 10, 2009 and asked for modification help - as I had submitted many times before and got no reply. I was told ok we'll send the paperwork to you. It was sent (dated the 10th) - I completed it the paperwork CLEARLY stated to complete by June 25, 2009. I submitted on the 24th and verified (with a name) that it was received and being reviewed on the 25th. I left for a work trip back east - I called on July 1st to check status, and was told they were working on it. When we got home July 4th, we WERE FORECLOSED ON! And guess when they foreclosed?? June 18th - RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PERIOD I WAS DOING PAPERWORK! I called (obviously) hell on wheels on Monday, July 6th. I was told, they did not know why ERIC sent me paperwork on the 10th it was already sent to the foreclosure lawyer on the 8th. Then after 7 months of completing paperwork, they took my info on the phone (this being the 3rd time via phone) and I was then offered three payments over three monthly equally $13, 000 (which is $3, 000 more than I am currently behind) to be "caught" up. Or offered a modification, which was a down payment ($3000), then 3 moths of $2400 (which is $600 a month more than usual) and finally a $7500 balloon payment in November, and MAYBE THE "INVESTOR" would modify my loan. Here is the deal. I have the money to catch up from March-July - they will NOT TAKE IT!!! I have to follow this plan - which means I pay an additional $94.11 PER MONTH in late fees. And even then its not for sure that the loan will be modified. Talking about having one foot nailed to the floor, these people are just deplorable! I am working with a lawyer to resolve this, and once my loan is re-secured - it will be - we are NOT one of the types who got a loan they should not get. We are self employed and because of EVERYONE ELSE that got credit and houses they should not, it caused a major dip in our company business revenue. We are now coming back, and can pick up this loan, and in fact, it was ASC THAT TOLD US TO GO LATE SO WE COULD ASK FOR A RATE REDUCTION! LIARS, LIARS, LIARS! Anyways, I WILL WIN THIS BATTLE, and I WILL WIN THE WAR! Once this is done, I WILL SEE TO IT THAT ASC IS INVESTIGATED AND THAT IT AND MAYBE THEIR SO-CALLED BACKER - WELLS ###O ARE PUT OUT OF BUSINESS!

• Ga
      1st of May, 2010

Has anyone ever thought about getting together and filing a class action lawsuit against this company!!! I have been dealing with them for 2 years now and have had nothing but problems!!! I am a family man with 2 kids and could lose my home. I would be willing to head up the effort. Please respond to this blog and let's teach this company a lesson!! I hope people are reading, LET"S DO THIS!!!

David from florida

• Mo
      29th of Dec, 2010

Call the presidential office (1-866-416-5896) and explain the situation, it’s your last chance to resolve the issue with them; otherwise you need to find a good lawyer for a lawsuit action. It did work for me.