ASC Mortgage / Lack of ethics

United States Review updated:
ASC is trying to put in foreclosure as many houses as they can. It's their business. Also, if you are on a 3 year fixed interest period, they try to ruin your credit so you won't be able t o refinance at the end of the term and customers may end up paying variable interest mortgage rates which are of course higher than what they have under fixed conditions.

They are charging me for homeowners insurance that they said they placed on my behalf when I already had insurance. They are charging me for such insurance and are not posting any mortgage payment I am making on time arguing that I should pay for such insurance. They are sending me letters referring to conversations I never had with them, stating things like "As per our telephone conversation, we understand your current financial difficulties and you may qualify to a preforeclosure application... blablabla) " It is unbelievable how they are trying to build up a record for my account based on false telephone conversations!!

I believe action should be taken against this company, not only for harassing people creating foreclosure conditions but for the lack of ethics they have to manage their business. This is the first time I fall in hands of a mortgage company of this nature.

I would join any class action taken towards this company!!!
Ma

Comments

Be
  16th of Sep, 2008
I also would welconme a class action suit. Anyone know anything about one?