ASC America Servicing Company / Modification or other

1 CA, United States Review updated:

I've been attempting modification or anyhing with all those free agencies and now a private "helping" agency. While attempting modification or anything other than foreclosure... ASC told me on the telephone that everything was on-hold because they were considering. Weeks later Auction notices are posted on building. Not my idea of on-hold. Help ?!.

I think chap 13 is my only last resource.

Are judges currrently allowed to order and modify loan interest rates ?

Comments

Da
  17th of Jul, 2014

Hello Pizza Joe and other ASC WFHM violated homeowners,

Can I first say that there are multiple consumer rights violations under Federal law that I found in the short sentences above! I routinely look for posts to answer in hopes that it will not only bring optimism to those homeowners and borrowers in distress but also some basic information to assist in fighting the banks like Citi, Bank of America, Chase and Wells Fargo that are "too big to fail" but yet don't appreciate the bailout that we provided in their time of need. The debt collectors like ASC, SPS, SLS, GreenTree, Bayview, Caliber, Ocwen and Nationstar are simply just ### but they can be beat at their own game too just like the big banks can be defeated.

It pains me that you have fallen victim to the unfair, deceptive and abusive practices of ASC (WFHM) but I commend you for seeking help; too often homeowners do not fight for their consumer and constitutional rights! With that said, you have overlooked a key aspect to your fight, which is taking it outside of ASC to government agencies that will actually fight for your rights on your behalf by simply submitting a complaint after a proper QWR; you do have rights and I would be more than happy to educate you as to how to fight for your rights. My firm routinely seeks out complaints online so that we can educate as to how to fight back on our weekday show called "The Daily Complaint" where we review a complaint and how to tackle it successfully.

We reviewed your complaint on the show today if you would like to listen, visit www.TheDailyComplaint.com. First, let me point out that ASC has violated your right to a "Fair Review Process" as afforded you under the CFPB and RESPA (Dodd-Frank). Also, ASC has violated the Federal "dual-tracking" laws that state, "Under the CFPB's new rules, dual-tracking - when the servicer moves forward with foreclosure while simultaneously working with the borrower to avoid foreclosure - is restricted". Lastly but probably not the end of the violation list with deeper digging, ASC has violated your right to exhaust all other options prior to foreclosure and the "no surprises" law that states that borrowers "shouldn't be surprised by the start of the foreclosure proceeding until they have had time to explore all other options."

In the event you have further questions, you can contact me via email at Dana@ConsultingEND.com or via the website at www.ConsultingEND.com or via phone (my full contact information is below) as I would be more than happy to contact ASC (WFHM) on your behalf to determine the status of your loan as well as what options exist for you as a borrower/homeowner...free of charge to you!

END Consulting is a full service strategic debt and credit consulting firm started in 2006 with expertise is debt negotiations coupled with an exceptional track record of strategic consulting to include the real estate industry with a formidable business foundation. We have successfully assisted well over 100 clients in the past year alone in achieving desired results with regards to their mortgage loan(s) by stripping down the validity of the debt and forcing the lender or servicer to work with our clients to provide ethical, legal and affordable mortgage workout solutions. The results that we negotiated for our clients were not on the table for most when we took on the client as it took regulatory muscle and aggressive communication to achieve the desired debt restructuring resolutions.

I would be happy to elaborate for anyone as we always offer free consultation until we can determine if we can assist you to include contacting the bank and/or servicer for you for free to uncover the options that exist for you in this situation. You can reach me via email at Dana@ConsultingEND.com or via the web at www.ConsultingEND.com. I have had the pleasure of educating hundreds of homeowners on their rights and how to assert them to get what they want...my firm is exceptional at what we do!

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's END

Respectfully,