ASB Loan / sales malas dan tidak follow up
CIMB : Shah Alam Branch
CIMB Sales Details:
1. Sent application with complete form on 20 jan 2012 (as attached). She only open the email after we walk in into CIMB around Feb'12.
2. Cimb issue offer letter on 21 Feb 2012, no inform, but customer call zanariah itself asking about the offer letter.
3. Customer received/sign on 27 Feb 2012.
4. Customer call zanariah after 2 days she received the offer letter, asking about the status.
5. Zanariah told to wait for the asb account number for 2 weeks approval.
6. The approval should approve on 12 Mac.
7. But, on 29 Mac, customer call Zanariah asking about the asb account number, she said customer missed one part of the signature.
1. Zanariah never follow up on the loan process.
2. Zanariah never keep customer update.
3. Zanariah blame customer to delay the approval (missed signature) – Zanariah should check after she received the letter from his dispatched, not after customer call or after 4/5weeks.
4. Zanariah told, if wanna cancel please say so, so that she will not wasting her time entertain me.
5. Zanariah make customer frust on CIMB services and start to compare/looking for others bank.
Hope CIMB will take necessary action or else screw CIMB reputation and customer trust.