Asap enterprises / theift by deception

asap enterprises
1398 abbott creek road
Phone: 606-886-6045
asap owned by david shepherd, promises alot when you hire him, but this man is operating without any liscense, and does not get any permits for work he does. I hired him to put in a sewage system for me and while I was at work, he tore up my front yard, and made it look like he had put in a system, but he did not.

A  20th of Apr, 2009 by
I had a bad experience with ASAP also. We hired him to put in city sewer connection. Charged us approximately $5000.00. It worked fine for about a month, then stopped working. Called ASAP - they told us they'd come out and look at it but we'd have to pay them per hour. Turns out the pump they installed wasn't big enough to push our sewage into the cities lines. So we're stuck with a pump that's too small -ASAP won't make it right. I guess they figured we got what we paid for. We paid for someone to install system that was up to the cities specs which obviously we didn't get. We called another contractor and they said to fix it right it will cost us another $4000.00. That's for another pump (big enough) plus the lines ASAP put in weren't right so they have to be redone. Almost $10, 000 to hook up to city sewer. We got ripped off.
D  26th of Apr, 2009 by
I think you need to talk to plumbing inspector..he inspects and tests the lines and passes them. If they were wrong he would have let you know and it would not have been passed. He is very strict on those sort of things.
I had my sewer replaced and it's working fine..best in years!!
N  26th of Apr, 2009 by